Chapter 61

This is actually the first ever Christmas I've spent with family . It may sound strange but it's true . When I was a child my father , we'll Richard never wanted me to celebrate special occasions such as birthdays, thanksgiving etcetera .

It was sad thinking about it now , but I'm grateful for the family I have now . They mean a lot to me . I didn't wear anything fancy just a plain jumpsuit.

My body didn't feel as bad as before but I still felt weak . We were opening gifts and I was curious at what Enzo had got me. 

"You got me condoms?" Alex exclaims Lorenzo nods his head "gotta stay safe." He responds shrugging his shoulders ,

I look down at the box and I feel his eyes on me , my hands slowly begin to unwrap the box and the smile on his face is what makes me eager to know what's inside . 

I gasp when I notice the packaging causing me to quickly hid the box . "Enzo." I whisper yell and he breaks into a small laughter . "I'm willing to try it out if it makes you happy."

"Really?"

"100%."

He bought me sex toys if your wondering, he wasn't really open to trying out new things and it took me a while to convince him.

"Okay Enzo but what is to his one?" I ask pointing at the next gift he gave me.

"You'll like this one."

I'm quick to unwrap it and it's a hot pink pistol , the barrel of the gun is metallic and it reads .

Anya Moretti

"The bullets have my name engraved on it , so when you kill somebody you think of me ."  It may sound sick but to me it was so attractive .

God damnn

"Enzo I got you the same gift ." I whine staring into his eyes . I reach for his gift which I had wrapped handing it over to him .

I draw my attention away from him when Zoe shouts my name . She happily approaches me and crouches down to my level . "You got me the rose ?"

I nod , she's been wanting it for ages and I assumed she would need it whenever She was away from Sandro .

"I love it , can't wait to try it out ." She smiles wiggling her eyebrows at me . I roll my eyes 'shooing' her away .

Everyone in the room was focused on opening their gifts , the twins were bouncing up and down at the presents they had . It was literally an entire pile .

They were so spoilt

Lorenzo had bought Kayden a mini car , and he couldn't stop driving around the room ever since he'd opened it . 

"You got me Matte black ?" He asks

And I nod my head turning to him "I got it engraved in gold so it could stand out ."

I watch as his fingers trace the engraved writing . "24k gold ?" He asks

I nod my head and he smiles revealing his pearly whites leaning towards me and planting a gentle kiss on my cheek . "Wait till we go on missions together ." He quietly whispers .

I roll my eyes at him reaching for the third gift he had gotten me . There was twelve in total .  I'd felt so guilty because I had ran out of ideas of what gifts to get him . He literally had everything so yes it was difficult .

Nonna lifts up a onesie and I smile "even Eli got a present ."

"You have to read what it says ." She hands it over to Lorenzo , he unfolds the onesie and I lean over to read what it says .

It was only child written with a line going through it and beneath that it read .

Big brother !

Nonna bursts out laughing when she sees the expression on my face . "As far as I'm aware , Elijah will be an only child for a while , right Enzo ?"

A sly smirk creeps on his face "we'll see about that hmm amore."

If he thinks we're having another child any time soon then he's lost it .

***
We spent the morning opening gifts and Zoe and i were helping out in kitchen after our large breakfast .

Leona was out with the twins playing in the snow whilst Lorenzo and everyone else we'll disappeared.

I had Elijah placed in his bouncy chair so I could keep my eye on him , he was a very active baby especially with him being premature. Nonna said it was genes , but I myself was confused .

"He's so adorable!" Zoe exclaims as she peppers his tiny face with a million kisses .
"You've said that how many times now ?" I ask as I had just finished wiping off the counters .

"Yes but he just is , and his eyes I love his eyes ."

She's been like this we'll ever since he came out of me . 

"Zoe please , give my son some space ."

She looks at her and sighs "we both know why your annoyed , because he looks like Lorenzo and not you it's understandable, but I'm spending time with my nephew so shoo ." 

Nonna sits on one of the stools , she was the spitting image of Lorenzo's mother , and she doesn't age . God knows what she must've went through when she find out her daughter was killed .

I don't know what I would do if that was Elijah

She's so strong and very good at concealing her emotions . I snap out of my thoughts when Kayden comes running into the kitchen covered in snow . "Grandma come play."

She smiles reaching for his hand as he leads her out the kitchen . "When are you and Sandro getting married ?"

She scoffs placing a hand on her hip "girl does it look like I wanna get married?"   

"When's the wedding ?" Enzo's voice fills my ears making me turn around , he leans against the doorframe with nothing but a huge grin on his face .

He look so good . Yum

"We're not getting married !" She exclaims

He walks towards my direction and i feel his arm slip around my waist pulling me towards him . "Are you okay?" I feel his lips lightly brush against my ear sending electric bolts through my body .

I smile as he spins me around and our eyes meet "yes I'm okay are you ?" 

He nods leaning towards me and claiming my lips , my first natural instinct is to kiss him back and that's exactly what I do .

"Ugh seriously guys." Zoe mopes

"Baby that's enough." I mumble

He frowns and I roll my eyes turning back to Zoe who a look of disgust on her face . "Yeah your mom and dad need a break." She whispers towards Elijah . "Girl if you don't leave my son alone." 

"Yeah I'm off ." She says  walking past us and exciting the kitchen . 

I make my way around the counter picking up Elijah from his baby chair . My heart melts when he scrunches his face. I kiss his tiny forehead placing him into my chest .

I love my family .

****

End of chapter

Hope you enjoyed this !!