Chapter 19

One week later ,

Italy had been amazing so far , Enzo took me on a tour around Sicily a few days ago and I wish we could stay here for longer . Everything was different compared to America and that's what made it more intriguing. Spending time with just Enzo and his family allowed me to become more closer with him not just physically but emotional also . He had so much personalities to him I couldn't figure which one was the best .

It was a Friday evening and we had all gone to the beach . Enzo was annoyed because he suggested we stayed back home so 'we could have time to ourselves ' and by that he meant sex , it wasn't a problem but I adored the twins more than I did him at the moment and seeing them with bright smiles on their faces was all I needed to satisfy me.

Emily had taken a notice on Enzo's clinginess and pointed it out , I then had to explain to her that he had attachment issues and he didn't like us being separated. It was mostly nonna who was surprised because she knew Enzo as intimidating and nonchalant but ever since he met me he's been nothing but a child . Personally I didn't mind , I found it cute how he was a baby when I was with him but when he were surrounded by his men more of his mature side came out .

"Enzo no!" I yell as I watch him throw Kayden into the water , it was only the shore but he was still a toddler and I didn't want him hurt . Kayla and Emily had gone to get snacks so they wanted to watch the twins . "He's a toddler what if he drowns ?" I scold as I'm quick to pick up Kayden  and place him on my hip . "He can swim no need to worry ."

I glare at him for a few seconds before walking away back towards where I had sat , I put Kayden down giving him a drink . "Why don't you watch what your sisters watching huh ?" I say pointing to lily who's eyes were too focused on the screen to even notice what was going on . I lean back up when I hear a few whistling causing me to turn around . Just a bunch of horny teenagers .

Enzo had obviously noticed this because he was quick approach me "are you okay?"
I shrug "why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you want me to kill them ? Because I will nobody looks at my wife that way." He grits his teeth and balls his fists . Giving him a soft kiss to the cheek I reassure him that I'm okay and there was no need to kill anyone . "Amore are you 100% sure-"

"I'm okay ."

"Promise?" He inclines his pinkie towards me and I smile lifting my pinkie also , we both interlock them together as I look up at him "i promise."

***

After staying at the beach for a few hours we decided to go back home due to the twins falling asleep  . The moment we arrived home they awoke all of a sudden with so much energy . I thought maybe Enzo had given them too much sugar due to the amount of candy he'd bought them .

"Pickles and peanut butter seriously ?" Emily says as she walks into the kitchen , I smile in embarrassment wiping the corners of my mouth before speaking "for some reason I wanted it out of no where ."

She stared at me for a few seconds before going back to what she was doing "cravings huh."

"Yeah-"

"Sure your not pregnant ?"

I pause for a moment thinking about what she just said . Am I pregnant ? I mean it could make sense for not having my period in nearly two months and the nausea .

"Anya, you've only been here a week or so and I can tell you've gained weight , take a test ." Emily says pouring orange juice into her glass

"How did you know you were pregnant?"

"Morning sickness for three weeks straight, it was horrible."

What the hell would Lorenzo think ? I mean I know having a child right now isn't exactly the perfect timing but I know it wasn't intentionally . I place my hand against my stomach looking down. I think I am .

"Tests are in the guest bathroom if you need them ." Emily says before walking out the kitchen , I sigh placing my head in my hands  , how on earth did I not think of this earlier , I mean it's probably from that night  when I first slept with Enzo a couple months ago . Those pills really don't work .

Normally I would be on the phone to Zoe but she hasn't answered since I last spoke with her which was a week ago . It worried because she was my best friend and she always answered my calls . Enzo knew of this and told me he'd dig into it , I think he only did that because he caught onto me stressing about it . Zoe and Enzo barley had a relationship let alone friendship but they still spoke . Most of the times it was Zoe threatening to kill Enzo if he ever hurt me.

"You okay Tesoro?" I feel warm arms on my shoulder and I immediately relax when his voice fills my ears, turning around on the stool I sat on I look up at him and nod , Enzo then arches his brow placing a kiss on my forehead "you seem tense what's wrong?"

'I think I'm pregnant' is what I wanted to say but instead I just told him how I felt tired , Lorenzo and I never really discussed the concept of having children because it never came up . My overthinking got the best of me as per usual knowing I hadn't even taken the test yet.

"Where's nonna?" I ask placing a hand over my mouth as I was about to yawn, he runs his thumb over my hand before responding "Kayla and her went to a bingo event ."

My eyes trail along his body and land on his perfectly toned abs , he had a six pack if you were wondering . Only had sweats on and I was absolutely loving it , if I could stare at him like this all day I would . A smile grows on his face and it was obvious that he knew what I was staring at. "You seem distracted now."

My hand rests on his chest as I sigh , he then crashes his lips onto mine , I'm quick to kiss him back because I adore how soft his lips Were. Enzo then puts his hand around my neck gently squeezing it .

God he knows exactly how to turn me on

"Anya."

"Yeah?"

"I'm falling in love with you."

The moment those words came from his mouth , I felt my heart swell with awe , Enzo was honestly so kind , I feel like he read my mind because that's exactly how I've been feeling . Falling in love is something you can't explain until you experience it for yourself and I think I just have .

***
End of chapter