Chapter 10

Zoe arrived here three days ago and it's been fun ever since . Lorenzo's still not talking to me but instead uses Sandro as his messenger , which I was confused about because I don't remember doing anything wrong .

Even though we weren't on great terms I was still thankful of him allowing me to have Zoe over  .

We were planning on going out later tonight since it felt like I've been locked in this house ever since I moved in . I haven't even been able to work because Lorenzo told me how it wasn't safe .

I missed Marco .

I had just finished feeding Milo , and he soon disappeared somewhere in the house . Zoe walks in my room with a bunch of dresses in her arms , dropping them onto my bed she sits beside me snatching the book from my hand .

"Hey!" I exclaim as she threw the book across the room "stop sulking and get ready ."

"Who said I was sulking ?"

"Come on Anya , we haven't been out in ages , and I know exactly how to make Lorenzo jealous ."

"I don't want to make him jealous , that's being immature , if he doesn't want to talk to me that's his own problem ."

"Ugh , your so boring , but we're still going to do it anyways ." She drags me off the bed and I mean literally and sits me in front of my vanity . I sigh . "Hair or makeup first ?"

"Makeup ,"

***
I decided to go for a soft glam tonight , since we were only going to the club and no where special .

"So you and Sandro huh ?" I wiggle my eyebrows and she smiles rolling her eyes "nothing is going on , I don't even know the guy , he's just attractive that's all ."

"Attractive meaning you wouldn't mind sleeping with him."

She shrugs her shoulders adding a few more Bobby pins in my hair as she grins uncontrollably. "Go get ready I'll choose the dress myself ."

"Okay whatever." She walks out my room and closes the door behind her . I glance at the three dresses she laid on my bed going for the ruched shirt dress . I wanted to try out something new for once instead of always wearing black .

I hadn't seen Lorenzo in a few days either , or maybe it was just his way of avoiding me just when we were starting to form a friendship. Maybe that's what he was scared of ?

He didn't want to be close with me for my own safety . I appreciate how considerate of him that was but there was seriously no need.

I pushed the thought of him to the back of my mind as I slipped on the dress . Staring into the mirror at my figure I sighed.  I really need to go gym .

Once I had finished getting ready I went to check up on Zoe . Her room was right beside mine so I didn't have to walk down the long hallways .

"Zoe." I call , she must've been inside the closet . I hear a few shuffling before she comes out . "You look amazing ." I say as I stare at the crimson dress she had on hugging her curves , she gave me a twirl before approaching me.

"Let's go to this club bitch !"

***
The moment we slipped inside the club a large crowd is all I see . Zoe and I push past multiple sweaty bodies to get to the bar . A mix of cologne and Bo fills my nose and i immediately gag . The blaring music is filling my ears and I swear my ear drums were about to pop .

"What can I get you ?" The male bartender asks and before I can say anything Zoe speaks for me . "Two sexes on a beach along with vodka shots ."

I glance at her and smile , she read my mind . All I wanted to do was get drunk and possibly laid . I fucking need it . 

The moment we received our drinks , we were quick to finish them , Zoe went off to the dance floor whilst I sat on my stool feeling the alcohol beginning to kick in . 

"Drunk in love." I sing slowly moving my arms , I slightly gasp when I feel someone behind me so I around . "Hello beautiful." The man says , I immediately knew he was Russian , his accent was strong but I was too drunk to care .

"Hi." I smile slightly slurring

"I would offer you a drink but you seem it already ."

I giggle as the guy places a tiny white bag into his suit pocket . "Wanna get outta here?"

I nod my head standing up from my seat , my legs wobble for a moment before I catch my balance once again. I didn't even get to dance .

As we were walking towards the exit , someone pulls my arm spinning me around , that strong scent of cologne fills my nose and I immediately knew who that was. 

"Oh hi." I smile looking up at him , i boop his nose and laugh . He looks so mad . He pulls me to his side and starts cussing the guy who tried taking me out the club in Italian .

How did he find me ?

Turns out he owned the club.  Lorenzo took me upstairs into his office and sat me down on his couch . "He could've hurt you!" He yells , I stare at his feet and realize how big of a size he actually was . It made sense considering he was 6'3 .

I sigh pushing myself up from where I sat walking towards him . I look up at him and pout . "You've drank too." I say pointing to the whiskey bottle . "Chill Enzo ." 

"Your too fucking careless Anya , you need to be careful-"

I cut him off when I press my lips against his and surprisingly he kisses me back . I feel his warm hands descend to my waist as he picks me up placing onto his desk . Lorenzo then deepens the kiss and I feel his tongue slip into my mouth .

Let's hope I don't remember any of this .

All of a sudden he pulls away leaving me breathless as I stare up at him . "Fuck." He whispers, my eyes notice his erection poking out his trousers and I smile . "You on the pill?"

"I don't think so."

"Fuck it , we'll get it you tomorrow." Was all he said . I smile placing my hands on his cheeks as I pull him onto me .

***
End of chapter