Chapter 30

In less than 24 hours until everything was supposed to occur. After reassuring Anya that it would all be okay she stopped worrying , but I had just said that for her to calm down .

I wasn't sure what would happen and if our plan would work , that's why I was praying to mio dio even if there is a God that it would go well .

Last night Anya spent more than four hours in the hospital visiting Zoe and today she wanted to stay home , I cancelled all my meetings and cleared my schedule just to be with her .

She had been keeping me occupied well the both of us . I remember her watching this couples video on YouTube one time and she wanted to try it out . Mostly because 'we weren't a normal couple .' So she wanted to do something normal .

If your wondering we were having a bake off , so that Leona and Alex would see who could bake better out of Anya and I .

it's me obviously

My nonna would always make me and my sibilants so much recipes when we were younger that it was engraved into my memory .

I was making her famous apple crumble it was amazing, my mother would always make it for me also .

Anya decided to go easy and make a cheesecake we had a full on debate about her cheating because she didn't exactly have to bake it . But she managed to get away with it , with her whining and pouting .

"Thirty minutes left guys !" Leona yells walking into the kitchen clapping her hands , I mentally cuss her out going back to sprinkling the crumble above the apples which I had boiled .

"Mines going to be so much better than yours ." Anya says , she was opposite me , my eyes met hers and I scoffed "good luck ."

***

"Who's taste better ?" I ask my siblings watching as they both took a bite out of Anya and I'd desert .

"Enzo's." Leona says with her mouth full , I glance at Alex and he nods his head . I smile turning to face Anya who frowned .

"Guess I'll eat it all to myself ." She says picking up her cheesecake and walking out the kitchen .

"she's extra hormonal huh?" Alex says placing his phone on the island "tell me about it ."

I had decided to give Anya a few minutes to let her cool down before I went up into our room to talk to her . When I entered she had her legs crossed leaning against the headboard watching tv .

"tesoro."

"hi." She mumbles staring at me from across the room , approaching her she places her bowl on the nightstand , I sit beside her giving her a gentle kiss . "Stai biene?"

"No you're making fun of me."

"no one was making fun of you baby, your just upset because they liked mine better ." I chuckle , trying my best to lighten up the mood .

"But mine was good and you didn't even try it ."

"Want me to try it now ?"

She nods and I attempt To reach for the bowl but she stops me pointing to her lips , I smile grabbing her face , placing my lips onto hers I could already taste the sweetness on her lips .

It tasted good.

"I apologize if I hurt your feelings Tesoro ."

"It's okay , I know I can be petty at times , I'm sorry ."

"It's okay."

I lift up her hand bringing it up to my lips stroking her ring in the process . "do you want a new ring ?"

"What?" She responds dumbfounded

"A new wedding ring ?"

"What for , I like this one ."

"Because when I had bought it back then it was simply for the arrangement now I'm doing it out of love ."

Her cheeks heat up and she pouts her lip "you've already spent so much, one million dollars is-"

"Is like a penny to me , and I want to do this ."

"You never let me buy you anything Enzo ."

"I don't need anything that's why, making you happy makes me happy ."

Anya places her head against mine reminding me of what she had to do tomorrow and she explained to me how nervous she felt . I continuously had to remind her that everything would be okay but she was reluctant to believe me.

"Lorenzo I know I can defend myself but what if he hurts you or Zoe again-"

"He's not gonna hurt me ,Zoe's safe with Sandro , we're okay."

She lets out a breath nodding her head "I can't loose you, you and our babies is all I have ." She admits making me wanna kiss the fuck out of her .

"You know how much I love you Anya ?"
Hesitantly she nods her head and I explain to her how much she does mean to me . At this point I was more than lovesick , I've lost words for the way I am .

I couldn't even remember the last time I tortured someone and I knew there was something different. Pleasure is what I found when I caused someone pain but now I haven't been able to do that .

My minds been invaded by Anya , I thought about her 24/7 it's making me feel as if I'm obsessed, not in a weird way my siblings have also noticed a massive changed but haven't decided to comment on it .

"Lorenzo ."

"Yes tesoro-"

"If I was a turtle , but I only had three legs and one eye would you still love me?"

I hesitated answering her question so I changed the subject only because I had no idea how to respond to that .

If she was a turtle ? Who the fuck says that

***

End of chapter