Chapter 2

Do you ever wonder why people cause issues and when you address them it's a problem ? Well  that's exactly what I was thinking at this exact moment .

You see , as the leader of the Italian mafia , I hate thieves especially ones that know they've been caught out and still choose to lie .

The Russians and I have been in a disagreement for quite a while , mostly because of the shipments and they envy the higher purchases we receive . So they found it funny to send a spy other thinking we wouldn't catch them out . He didn't even last a day .

It was eleven o'clock in the fucking morning and I had already just ruined my brand new Armani suit . I found it amusing every time I shot a bullet through his thigh . I think I lost count , I wasn't quite sure .

His scream filled my ears once again , and I  tut pointing towards the bodyguard to bring me another tool . Marco walks towards me placing it in my hand as I chuckle .

"It's quite easy amigo all you have to do is tell me who sent you and the pain will stop ."

The man then lowers his head and sobs fill my ears . I sigh lowering the tool I held in my hand to his vision , the guy quickly lifts his head up with nothing but fear on his face now .

"P-please I'm begging you ." He whimpers , was it okay that I felt no sympathy for him ? Or maybe it was because I was a psychopath.

I knew I was crazy when I found pleasure in other people's pain but not psycho . "Just say the name and it'll all be over ."

"Okay okay , it was Maliki Petrov , he put me up to this h-he told me to do it."

I lean back up turning around and walking away from him , placing the tool in the hand of one or my guards , I speak ."Uccidilo"

Kill him 

Marco gives me a firm nod as I walk out the chambers hearing his muffled scream . I smiled .

***
"God bless that poor boy ." Leona my youngest sibling says as I come into view . I pay no attention and walk straight past her and towards my room .

This was my third fucking suit this week.

I glance at the watch on my wrist to only realize it was still morning , Maria the house maid didn't come in until noon so no breakfast was made . I changed into something more casual as I didn't have much to do today .

"Leona." I yell marching though the hallways  I knew she was up to something because she was known as the problem maker , her and my younger brother Alex found it funny to pull unnecessary pranks on me .

"What?" She responds , I enter the kitchen where she was leaning against the doorway "put your shoes on we're going to get food."

"Ugh now?"

"Yes now, I'm waiting in the car ."

***
After being on the phone to Sandro , my second in command and informing him of what happened he suggested we came up with a plan .

He wanted a way to lure the Russians here in America and he decided that I pretend to get married , only because it's law that everyone should be invited , i then reminded him that I didn't have time to be taking care of someone .

In my 27 years of living I've never actually thought about having a partner and settling down , it just sounds strange to me . I mean yes , I'm meant to have an heir one day but that didn't mean I needed a partner . Right ?

The car door opened and slammed shut and I glanced at Leona who fully changed what she was wearing , after giving her specific instructions of only putting on her shoes. I shake my head starting the car .