Chapter 51

One week later

Things had been going quite smoothly and honestly I was doing okay without Enzo being here mostly because I spoke to him every single night since he left .

He told me he'd be coming back a few days earlier because he helped Mr Chen with whatever situation he had going on .

It was around the evening and I had no interest in going out. Zoe had went on a date with Sandro a couple hours ago and God knows what they we're doing.

"Leona hey." I smile as she walks into the kitchen with her Mac-Book in her hands . "Hi."

"What are you up to?"

"Studying for my chemistry test ."

I throw a grape into my mouth thinking back when I was in high school . I wasn't exactly the smartest but I did try . I hated maths with a passion.

"How's it going ?"

"Terrible I don't know what anything is ." She complains sitting beside me , I smile "I honestly wish I could help you but I'm not good with that either ."

"Enzo insisted on getting me a tutor and I said no I really regret saying that."

"You could always ask him ."

"It's better if I work this on my own ." She explains and I nod my head softly reaching for my glass of water .

It was still the morning and I was planning on going to the mall to get some new clothes as I've been wearing Enzo's shirts recently . I was small so it looked like a dress on me .

I went upstairs to freshen up before getting ready to leave . I didn't wanna disturb Jamie so I took one of Lorenzo's cars instead .

The mall wasn't busy once I arrived which made things easier for me . At first I was window shopping and then I actually started buying things .

"Mrs Moretti?"

I turn around and furrow my eyebrows as I stare at the lady who stood in front of me , I recognised her from somewhere but I wasn't exactly sure .

"Do I know you ?"

The red head gives me a smile "I took you and your husbands engagement photos a few months back ? My names Emily ."

"Oh that's where I remember you from , hi are you okay?"

"Yes , congratulations by the way."

"Thankyou ."

"Boy or girl?" She asks clutching onto her shopping bags tightly , "it's a boy , I'm six months ."

"Oh that's amazing , we'll it was lovely meeting you."

I wave her goodbye and watched as she walks away from me , I don't think I wanna be here for to long .

Surprisingly, I ended up buying what I needed and I left the shop I was in . I got distracted once again when I went past a baby store and I had to get some stuff . It's actually an addiction

From the way I was constantly buying baby stuff I knew Elijah was gonna be spoiled . All my kids were . I grew up not having the choice of getting something I wanted because I was neglected and I don't want that repeating with my children .

Throwing all the shopping bags into the back I slam the door shut walking towards the drivers seat . I hear my iPhone ping notifying me that I had received a message , my phone suddenly began vibrating in my purse .

Of course it was Enzo

"Hello-"

"Your not at home where are you ?" I could hear he frustration in his voice .I put my phone on speaker allowing me to put my seat belt on .

"I can't even get a hi ? I'm at the mall."

He sighs "sorry I'm stressed , hi baby are you okay?"

"I'm okay , what's wrong ?"

"just a few things I have to deal with, what are you doing at the mall ?" I hear a few voices in the background and it was obvious he was somewhere .

"I went to get a few clothes because none fit me anymore , and then I got some stuff for Elijah ." I explain taking a sip of my Starbucks drink .

"Tesoro , he has enough stuff already look at his nursery ."

"Yeah I know but I just wanna make sure we have everything, I wanna be prepared ."

"We do have everything , we had an entire list remember ? how'd you get there?" His asks once again and I roll my eyes .

"Gosh you ask so many questions , I took your car , your Bentley." I hear him grunt and I smile , it was his favourite car out of all 57 ones he had parked in his garage . I know 57 he has plenty more .

"There better not be a scratch or I'm not gonna okay nice when I return Tesoro ."

"Ooo I'll make sure to crash it then ." My lips turn into a smile , he knew I was playing around but a few scratches won't hurt him .
"How'd you know I weren't home ?"

"Your necklace amore , there's a tracker inside ."

"I forgot i had a possessive husband." I say placing my hand around my neck feeling a thin piece of metal .

His deep chuckle fills my ears and I sigh leaning against the windows . He could rearrange my insides any-day .

"Trust me you haven't seen possessive Anya ."

"I can't wait until you come back." I mutter fiddling with the strap of my purse . God i missed him .

"Mr moretti when would you like me to come over?" I hear a feminine voice with a thick accent in the background , and I furrow my eyebrows . What the fuck ?

"Who is that?"

"A friend Tesoro ." He explains , I could feel my blood beginning to boil . A friend ? Is he serious .

"Baby I've gotta go but I'll call you back later-"

I end the call before he could say anything else , I was mad. Enzo would never cheat on me? right He loves me maybe I am just overthinking a little too much.

But who the hell was that ?

***
End of chapter