Chapter 47

Instead of Enzo taking us back home , he insisted on us staying at a hotel . Personally I didn't mind as long as I was getting sleep . I was exhausted  . Till the point Enzo had to carry me inside , I'm not sure how he managed if I'm being honest.

I smile as he presses the keycard against the door whilst still carrying me . The door beeps open and we walk in . Kicking the door shut with his foot he carried me to bed.

"I want McDonald's." I whine , I notice the quick look of frustration on his face before he changes it . "You should've said on our way here Anya."

Shit , he used my name

"I'm sorry, but I just thought about it now."

His phone suddenly began ringing in his pocket and he picks it up . I watch as he presses the phone against his ears and begins speaking in Italian . Lucky for me it was getting better .

"come l'hai scoperto?" Enzo asks his face turning into a more quizzical expression. It was so cute when he did that .
(How did you find this out?)

"cazzo, il leader se n'è andato, è ora che inizino a ribellarsi." He grits into the phone whilst removing his white shirt . He sits on the edge of the bed , all I understood was a few curse words and rebel .
(Fuck there leader is gone it's about time they began to rebel )

I crawl towards him and place my hands on his shoulders , giving him a kiss on his neck . I knew he was tense I could tell by his body .

I pay no attention to whoever he was on call with but instead play with his brown curls . I really hope our son inherits his hair . On some occasions I would tie his hair into a manbun mostly when he was asleep. He looked so good with it .

His tanned skin and his sharp jawline is what done it for me . Along with his green eyes , he took every box on my list . He was so sexy .

"I'll talk to you later ." Is the final thing he says before ending the call . He throws his phone somewhere onto the bed , and I frown looking at him . "Everything okay ?" , his arms reach for mine pulling me onto his lap . My bump creates a Barrier between us and i roll my eyes .

He needs to come out already .

Lorenzo lifts up my chin and my eyes meet his , "I have to go Bulgaria ." I furrow my eyebrows giving him a look . "What why?"

"Remember on our wedding ? Mr Chen the one who runs things down Europe ."

"The one who had the same tattoos as you ?" I ask , he nods his head .

"for how long ?"

"A week or maybe two , he needs my help , the Russians haven't just been causing chaos for us ." He explains , my hand rests on his chest and I look down at him , I feel his soft pink lips brush against mine . "your leaving me baby." I whisper .

He gives me a passionate but quick kiss shaking his head "I would never leave you , but I need to deal with this okay? And when I do come back we'll go Italy just like we planned si'?"

He knew I was upset about this , but there was no way of me stopping him from going unless my water broke or something . "When do you leave?"

"Friday morning."

"No no , I hate you ." I mumble , he smiles at me caressing my cheek "I love you too Tesoro ."

"I don't like it when we're separated babe , I don't like it at all , I have attachment issues you know that right ?"

"Yes baby I do , but you need to understand i have responsibilities to maintain , and you need to get used to it ."

"I can't when your all I think about 24/7 I'm obsessed with you Enzo , it's driving me crazy ." I admit, I knew I had problems .

"We'll who wouldn't be ?" He asks with a smirk on his face .

He did have a point , we've always been together so I'm not used to us being separated . I partially blame myself as sometimes I can come across as clingy but I've gotten used to having Enzo by my side . "

His hands descend to my waist, and he pushes me more onto his lap . Gently I feel him rubbing my thighs as we continue to look into each other's eyes . "I'm serious Enzo ."

"I know-"

"can you let go me so I can sleep ." I say knowing I liked the position I was in . Lucky for me Enzo never listens .

"No , your upset we talk it out remember?" He brings his hand up to my face caressing my cheek pushing a bunch of hair behind my ear whilst doing so .

"I just don't want you to go that's all ."

"And I've explained to you why I need to,I'll make sure-"

"It's okay don't worry."

God i need help

****
End of chapter