Chapter 54

The next day

Today we were all flying to Italy as Christmas was next week and nonna wanted us to spend time there.

Since Sandro was also coming I needed someone else I could trust to be in charge while we were away . We only had a few men in our inner circle so I chose Marco .

I had to explain everything in which he had to do and surprisingly he understood.
"All recent shippings have just came in so you don't have to worry about that . Make sure you appear in business meetings and get a fucking suit." I say pointing at what he was wearing . It was understandable he was a trainer and went on missions .

"I will boss don't worry."

"Everything should be going smoothly , call me or Alessandro if you need anything okay?"

He gives me a firm nod and I pat his shoulder
"Enjoy your vaccination boss."

***

On my way back to the mansion I stopped at a convenience store to pick up a few stuff for Anya. She wanted pickles and fruit rolls this time . Who the fuck eats that? The thought of it was already unpleasant I had no idea how she managed to eat it .

The store was a twenty minute drive from where I lived due it being a private estate. It was hidden by trees and a long narrow road .
The automatic gates opened allowing me drive smoothly onto the gravel driveway .

I jog up the porch before entering the house , I wasn't in my suit today just something more comfortable . Anya insisted on us matching today , she basically forced me to wear this but I'd do anything to make her happy .

"Is it sorted ?" Sandro asks as he approaches me , i take a quick look at my watch nodding my head . "Let's hope Marco knows what he's doing hmm."

He chuckles "I'll think he'll get the hang of it , don't worry."

"We need to be there by 1:00 , is everyone ready ?"

"Except your wife , she had a fit about her hair Zoe's with her now ."

"Mio dio." I roll my eyes making my way towards the spiral staircase and into our room .

"Anya it looks fine-"

"No."

I lean against the doorway and watch as she attempts to tie it up into a ponytail but just pouts allowing her hair to drop into her face . Zoe notices me and I give her a look telling her I got this .

She walks past me and exits the room allowing me to walk further into the bathroom . "Tesoro what's wrong ?"

She puffs now facing me pointing to her hair
"You look beautiful-"

"I don't like it." She looks back at her reflection reaching for her brush . I stand behind her placing a kiss on her cheek . "I like it down ." I say pulling it to the sides . "Yeah?"

"Yes , it makes you look sexy." I look in the mirror and see a smile growing on her face . "We have to go soon , do you have everything ready ?"

"Yeah,  i bought a few baby clothes in case we have our son in Italy ."

"Great idea." I turn her around looking down into her almond eyes . "I'm sorry for being a baby about it-"

My lips brush against hers and soon are on top of her lips , her arms are quick to go around my neck as she pulls me closer . Our lips lock together and I lift her up gently sitting her down on the sink . Please don't get hard

I could taste the minty toothpaste in her mouth the moment our tongue collides. Her long acrylics massage my scalp as she moans against my mouth . God i wanted her but she needed to walk also . She sucked on my tongue and I positioned myself between her legs feeling my pants tighten .  I need to stop

I pull away breaking the kiss leaving a grin on her face . "You get turned on so easily."

"And who's fault is that ?"

I help her off the sink and she smiles at me ,
"It's definitely not mine." I follow her out of the bathroom and into our room . My eyes land on the bunch of bags which were beside the door and I sigh .

"Tesoro we're not moving to Italy it's only for a few weeks."

"That's not a lot of clothes-"

"Four suitcases?"

"I'm a girl , I need clothes." She exclaims , she hugs my bicep looking up at me . "I'll get one of my men to take care of it , we've gotta get going ."

****
End of chapter