Chapter 34

19 hours and 27 minutes had passed  ,it had nearly been a day and I knew there was something wrong with Anya I could sense it . In less than three hours her tracker would activate and we'd be able to find her location and go rescue her .

My wife was all I needed in this exact moment, I craved her touch as it was comforting and I missed it , I missed her also . The thought of her being at a place where harm could easily come to her made me feel really anxious.

"If only we had some sort of communication with her so we could know what we're dealing with ." Sandro says leaning against the couch

"A bunch of Russians with amo they stole from us nothing we can't handle , Jamie could deactivate them so they won't have no wall of defense , makes it easier for us to kill them." I respond

"They might have something to their sleeve-"

"Maliki has no intelligence he never has , trust me I know what I'm doing ." 

"You still worried about her?"

"I'm getting her back tonight."

***
"What do you mean you don't have a location ?" I yell at the tech guy , feeling my
Blood begin to boil  after hearing the tracker only gave coordinates and not a precise location i was more than irritated.

"Boss , we can use the coordinates given to get a location but it wouldn't be accurate."

Sighing , I run my fingers through my hair , I needed something to let my frustration on . This was honestly stressful . "Are the coordinates here in LA at least ?"

He nods showing me the screen , it was a large map with two red dots , "zoom in ." He clicks on the mouse and I stare at the coordinates it was surrounded by green so she was obviously still on land . "Find my wife's location now !"

"Yes boss."

"Enzo." I turn around to see Alex and stare at him in confusion wondering why he was here . "What are you doing here ? Who's with Leona ."

"The guards , I wanna help ."

Immediately I shake my head telling him he should go home , I didn't want Alex involved in any of this . I couldn't risk his safety .

"I'm not going anywhere until you let me help , I care about her too." Alex says folding his arms , exhaling I rubbed my forehead and told me he should follow me .

I assigned Alex to Jamie , I figured he wasn't ready for combat just yet and I blame myself. I wouldn't let him train because him being involved in the mafia is the last thing I needed . He attempted to reason with me numerous times and say he was of age and he should be allowed to but even my mother didn't wasn't that for him .

She wanted Alex and Leona to live a normal mundane lifestyle, as I never got the chance to after having that stripped away from me at such a young age .

It may sound weird but I prefer the mafia over anything, it wasn't just my legacy but it's been passed down for generations. At times I would regret even accepting to join but now I'm quite happy that I did .

That was the inky good thing my father s we done for me , despite me not having a choice or say in the matter. Speaking of my father there had been some rumors going around that he had OD which was a shame because I hadn't got the chance to kill the bastard myself .

Anyways I'll see him in hell .

"All your gonna do is help transport the weapons okay ? You'll be with Jamie so he'll guide you on what to do ."

"Thanks Enzo ."

I wave him off and make my way back to the tech room , the moment I enter I find Sandro already inside . He gives me a nod answering the question I was gonna ask .

"Let's go get your wife moretti."

***

End of chapter