Then Tyler let out a yawn

Then Tyler let out a yawn. As soon as he posted it, he saw the notification that Steve had liked the post, and shortly after Eric did too, since he was the one tagged in the picture. He then plugged his phone into the charger and couldn't help but let out another yawn, which was Steve's cue to put his phone aside and turn the lights off. "Can't wait to find out what the tour bus life is all about with I Prevail tomorrow", Tyler said. Steve let out a laugh. "It's chaotic, but good. Sometimes it's quiet", he said. "I'm ready for the roller coaster", Tyler smiled and Steve kissed him. "I'm ready to get to do it with you", Steve said.

//

They got onto the tour bus early, ready to go to the next city. It wasn't that busy in the tour bus as they drove, but it became quite chaotic before the show. Jordan, who Tyler had chosen to come on to the bus with him, hadn't been fully prepared for it either, but Tyler liked seeing how other bands' tour buses worked. How different it was from their own experience with one so far.

Tyler absolutely loved seeing Steve 24/7, and he felt like he'd never get tired of it. It was a huge difference from being on tour with Lucas, who was always on edge a bit as they were touring and he joined them, and Lucas wasn't part of the crew officially either so while he used to help Tyler, he never had a set role to fulfill as they were on tour, except being Tyler's boyfriend. Steve, on the other hand, was the lead guitarist of a world famous metal band; he was the opposite of Lucas. It was different, very different, but not in a bad way. He liked seeing Steve busy, he liked Steve dressing up several times a day depending on where they were going - if he had a show, he'd wear something different on stage than he would beforehand, and he would wear something different when he worked out a bit, and after the show he wore something different again; which was all obvious, but usually Tyler was the one going through tons of clothes each day. Now, he got to see Steve do it. He liked it.

And he liked posting about being with the guys, too. He kind of felt like an I Prevail stan account, but he couldn't care less about what his feed looked like. If people didn't like it, they didn't like it; that was fine. He wasn't an Instagram influencer. He just liked posting about his friends.

The days passed quite fast

The days passed quite fast. Tyler felt great. He got to be with Steve, cuddle up in his bunk, have small dates, he got to see him soundcheck and shower and he got to see what Steve was like as a touring musician. Previously he'd mainly seen studio Steve, not tour bus Steve. So far, he loved any version of Steve.