The second Josh was back from his family vacation, he packed another bag and went to Jenna's house. He stayed there every day until they had to leave Los Angeles. Jonathon joined the last two days, to have a 2-night sleepover with them while Jenna and Josh had a few more nights on their own together before he joined.

Josh couldn't help but cry a lot. His soulmate was moving away, which was extremely hard on him. Jenna and Jonathon cuddled him a lot; they squeezed into the double bed with the three of them, Josh in the middle, so his soulmates could hug him from all sides. He felt awful about Jenna leaving, and he tried so hard not to. He tried so hard to be happy for her but it was extremely difficult when he knew he wouldn't see her for a long time. He was used to being with her every day. Now, he'd probably see her once every few months. It broke his heart into a billion pieces.

They helped her pack the last items from her room. She wasn't taking everything, since the dorms weren't nearly the size of her bedroom at home and she wouldn't be able to fit it all in there, but also because she'd still be returning home during and probably after her studies, so her room still felt like hers, but there were things missing. Like her favorite posters, her Polaroids with Josh, Jonathon and other friends, her pictures with Tyler, the signed items she had, some family photos, souvenirs from their Ohio trip together, and a few other things to decorate with - and items that were essential as well, like her headphones, laptop, chargers, clothes, shoes etc.

When they woke up early on the day that Jenna was leaving, Josh cried constantly. They had breakfast together and Jenna was teary-eyed throughout the whole thing as well, while Jonathon tried to stay strong and not cry for all of their sakes, but cracked when they hugged Jenna goodbye. Josh was very tempted to drop to his knees and beg her not to go, and to stay there with them, but obviously he knew that that was not possible, so instead he shut up and bawled his eyes out and hugged Jenna tighter than ever before.

Jenna was quite literally hanging out the window as she waved them goodbye with tears streaming down her face as they heard Jenna's mom tell her she should get inside the car because it was dangerous and she might lose a head, which made Josh and Jonathon laugh through their tears as Josh made a heart with his hands. "I love you Jen", he yelled at her. "I love you Joshie! I love you Jon!" She yelled back before they disappeared around the corner.

Josh was a mess after that for several days. He laid in bed, calling with Jenna as soon as she could call him, but besides that, he did hardly anything. Jonathon was there with him, next to him, just wanting Josh to have company in case he wanted to talk, needed to cuddle, or started to feel better. Josh definitely needed lots of cuddling, and Jonathon made sure to bring him plenty of comfort food as they days passed, until Josh was starting to feel just slightly better.

But when he did, Jon finally got Josh to get dressed again, go outside again, and breathe the fresh air again. Josh had missed it more than he admitted to himself at first, but once he did so, he and Jonathon were able to enjoy their last week of summer vacation together doing several activities away and around the house.

When Josh started his last year of high school together with Jonathon, Jenna started her introduction week at her university, which meant that she'd spend all week going to certain activities, parties, meeting people from her classes and a bunch of other things. Josh felt a bit uneasy as he called with her a few times throughout that week, as Jenna was making friends already and he even heard her drunk voice over the phone, which worried him. She just started college and he already felt like he was losing his best friend. She wasn't even 21 yet, even if she'd turn 21 at the end of august.

Jonathon tried to assure him that it was the first week and she just wanted to make friends and start university off right, and that she'd return to being the old Jenna after that. Josh really hoped he was right.