「34」- The person in the Hospital

"Do me a favor,"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Do me a favor,"

[Y/n] let out a small hum as she sees Keisuke take in a deep breath before speaking again.

"When it's just the two of us..." he paused, his expression turning soft as red hue coats his cheeks once again.

"I want you to only focus on me."

The atmosphere felt different because of the boy's gaze and words. They weren't failed to be noticed by the female, though she just wonders with an incredulous look on her face, lips slightly gape as she feels like her friend was getting a little too close.

'How did things end up this way???'

Breaking a cold sweat, she notices that Baji was now inches away from her face. She could even feel his hot breath and when she realizes what was gonna happen, she opened her mouth nervous ,

"K-Keisu–"

She was cut off when a familiar ringtone played in the air, coming from the inside of her small bag, basically her phone.

She looked at the raven haired boy with squinted eyes while looking for her phone inside her bag. Baji was startled by the ringtone that before he knew it, he was standing meters away from [Y/n] after getting up or away in a speeding light.

He was like a cat that got surprised, but with a red face.

"It's Mikey." He heard the female mumble and hearing the president of the previous gang he was in made him to unconsciously tuck out the bottom of his lips.

Keisuke watches his friend whose gaze was focused on the phone he felt his heart beat fast when he remembered how [Y/n] looked beneath him, how she looked beautiful, and how her lips looked so kissable...

With those thoughts running in the boy's head, he could hear himself his loud and fast beating heart and with the way how loud it was beating, he was afraid that it would jump straight out of his chest or be heard by someone.

'Are you crazy, Keisuke?!' He shouts at himself while breaking a cold sweat. 'I can't believe you'd go in and try to kiss [Y/n] after telling her that you didn't like her many times!!'

Pursing his lips, he let out a small groan while covering the lower half of his face with his large hand.

'Shit. Knowing how sharp she can be at times, I'm sure she knows by now that I lied since I was about to....fuuuuckk!' He ruffles his black hair in a frustrating manner with a face red as tomato.

"What are you doing?" [Y/n] asked with a certain look on her face. "You're destroying your (beautiful) hair." She said while grimacing before hopping out of the bed.