「61」- Party and Wishes

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝Oh no! My phone...it's broken. I was chill about it because hey, things happen. Gotta suck it up is one of my mottos or smth and it's been 4 days but just now I realized something. My notes!! ლ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ლ ❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

A certain faux blonde boy glances at his pretty girlfriend who's walking next to him with a smile on her face. He felt his skip a beat at the sight before him.

'Hina's beautiful today as well.' Takemichi couldn't hold back the huge and dorky smile make its way on his face as his cheeks turned flushed. Today's weather is good, meaning it's a great day to spend his time with Hina like this after all those previous, stressful events.

For example: things are getting rather complicated, not that it never was in the first place...It just got even more. Confusing, too. He's certain that Kisaki's the mastermind on why things turned out the way it was in the future, and yet, why is it that he's questioning himself about that?

Draken told him that Kisaki pretended to be friends with them. He was such a good actor that the former didn't realized anything, at least until the Hatsumi girl informed him about it then getting killed later on. 

What's this ominous feeling he's been having these last few days?

Takemichi slaps himself making for Hina to flinch at the loud sound of skin slapping. "Is there something wrong?" She asks, clearly worried to which the boy dismissed with a sheepish smile while replying, "Haha, nothing...My mind was just playing with me by thinking about some silly things." 

His answer made Hina to narrow her eyes and peer at him, but her gaze quickly changed into something tender when she raised one of her hands to caress his red and now slightly swollen cheek. Her touch was warm, delicate, and comforting that it made for the uneasiness he's been feeling to disappear and be forgotten so easily in just a matter of seconds.

"If it really was something silly then you wouldn't have gone your way to hurt yourself." She state, her voice a little quiet yet still cotton like. "I won't force you to tell me what's troubling you." 

A smile formed on her lips as it reaches her eyes that seemed to twinkle in his eyes whilst his eyes skipped a beat at the next words she uttered. "But if you're ready to talk about it, just know that I'll be happy to listen. I'm here for you, okay?"

Blue eyes gleamed under the bright light of the sky. He felt tears build up in them to which made him to blink them away. Takemichi's reminded again of how he's so blessed to have such a wonderful person by his side. "Yeah, I know..." he whispered, the corner of his lips turning up to show a genuine smile that seemed serene. "Thank you, Hina."