「32」- Reaper

The sky was clear

The sky was clear. It was bright blue due to the sun's shining light. A cool breeze passed by making the leaves on the trees and grasses on the ground to dance. The weather was perfect.

And whilst all those natural things happen, a soft and gentle melody played in the air. A piano which was being played by a 13 year old girl with beautiful [h/c] locks and striking [e/c] eyes that was full of life.

A dazzling smile accompanied her feature as her fingers moved on the black and white keys of the piano lightly. She looked graceful and serene while playing the instrument.

She was playing this song called 'Nandemonaiya' from an anime which is from Kimi no nawa; an anime that is a movie, a show which she watched back at her original world back then.

[Y/n] stopped her hands. "Hmm, should I play an Inuyasha ost?" She muttered with a prideful smile before letting out a small hum. "Or ghibli?"

Currently, the girl was still in school despite the fact that classes were over but since there was no piano at home but at her grandparents', she chose to stay even if it's just for an hour or so just to hear the wonderful tune of the piano as playing it reminds her of her grandpa, the person who was the reason on how she came to love the instrument.

The girl looked outside the window and lets out a content smile. It was silent, there was no one in the room but her and she felt at peace because she gets to do whatever she wants in her own world.

But of course peace doesn't last long.

"I knew you'd still be here."

A cheery voice broke the silence. [Y/n] turns her head as her friend enters the room in a joyful manner.

"Hey." She first greets before chuckling. "Are you skipping your classes again?"

She asked making the boy pout his lips. "Yeah, and my dad found out about it." The person huffed, arms folded in front of their chest. "Got grounded but I sneaked out."

Masashi Okamoto, 14 years old.

He takes a chair in the room and puts it besides the female before sitting down. "Extra classes? Pfft. What's the point of making me do extra work?" He leaned his back against the chair.

"When I'm already the disappointing disgraceful bastard child of the family." He mumbled before chuckling bitterly and rolling his eyes. "It'd be a pain in the ass for me if I do better because that old guy will just expect a lot of things."

Masashi runs his hand through his hair. "And even if I do accomplish something, he'll just say I can do much better." He frowned. "Dad should just stick to giving all his attention to my eldest brother, the golden child of the family."