「36」- Three friends

[Y/n] looks at Mikey's smiling face then at the older Sano on the bed

[Y/n] looks at Mikey's smiling face then at the older Sano on the bed. Her ears rang and her head started to ache little by little.

"Do you remember...the reason on why's he like this?" He asked as questionable emotions swirled in his dark eyes. "Big bro still hasn't woken up since that day...but...ght..."

Mikey's words suddenly went muffled in the girl's ears as it continued to ring and make her head ache even more.

'Shin's alive?' She asked, her lower lips slightly trembling. 'I know that I should be happy...but why does my heart ache so much?'

Soon, she heard voices that sounded a bit muffled and small glimpses of what seemed like...what happened in the past.

The time of how Shinichiro got into that state.

Blood.

That was what [Y/n] first saw in the memory.

Blood was in her little hands – she looked a bit younger, probably 12 or 13.

But that's not what's important right now...

She looked at the person below her, blood coming out of their head as they continued to lay on the cold floor without moving.

Her heart dropped to her stomach.

"Shin...?" She whispered quietly. "Why...Why aren't you moving? Hey.."

"[Y/n].." a familiar voice called from behind, their voice breaking as they looked down on the ground, ashamed to look at the girl in the eyes.

A boy with black coat and hooded face as another one who had the same get up as him stood beside him.

"No! It's not my fault..haha...that's right. I did this for Mikey, so..." The nervous boy took a step forward, a wide yet crazed smile his face.

"It's Mikey's fault! Yeah, that's right. So, [Y/n].."

"Don't come any closer...!"

Then the small memory just ended with that...

[Y/n] falters with a pale face. Her two friends instantly got worried for her well being as they both looked at her with concern.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mikey asked her softly while their pink headed friend went to go get some chair somewhere outside the room.