「30」- Proposal

"You're not cheating on Tachibana, right?"

Kisaki asked while pushing his glasses up. He soon mumbled but audible enough to hear, "Bastard."

"Wait, what???" Takemichi gave a quizzical look at the boy who's one year younger than him. He's especially in disbelief when he was called a bastard.

'Hearing that from a bastard himself really pisses me off.' He thought as they both glared at each other so openly.

"What're you doing at [Y/n]'s house?" The boy with glasses asked, a visible frown on his face.

He already has Hinata so what's he doing at said girl's house? His frown deepened when the thought of them being alone in a room flashed through his mind.

'This fuckin' bastard.'

Takemichi narrowed his eyes. 'Why's he giving me a dirty look?' He asked as he sees Kisaki glaring daggers at him. 'I should be the one doing that.'

He was soon reminded of what the boy said. "Ah! There's no way I'd do that!" He remarked quite loudly, cheeks flushed red while Kisaki scoffs.

"Yeah, I know." He said before adding a, "As if [Y/n] would even betray Tachibana by doing that kind of thing with you." The corner of his lips curled up.

"Knowing her, I bet she'd beat you up herself before you can even make a move on her."

Takemichi grits his teeth.'Then why the hell did you even asked that question?!'

"So? What're you doing here?" He asked then adds another one while shifting his gaze inside the house. "Where's [Y/n]?"

The boy in question broke a cold sweat. "W-Why I'm here and where's [Y-Y/n]-san?" He repeats which caused Kisaki to give him a skeptical look.

"The reason why I'm here is cuz...uhh.. For a visit, yeah!" He smiled awkwardly. "Oh, and [Y/n]-san! She's-She's, uhm, sleeping, yes! She felt tired so she went for a quick nap."

His hand went through the back of his head as he recalls [Y/n] telling – threatening to use her stun gun on one of the three of them if they ever tell anyone...

Kisaki kept a skeptical look over the boy and before he could ask if something went wrong, a deep voice came from behind Takemichi.

"Oh, Kisaki?" Draken pops up from behind with Mikey following suit. "What're you doing here?"

"The President and Vice pres..?" Tetta muttered before glancing at Takemichi and glaring at him again.