「25」- Masashi

— The day of Tetta Kisaki's visit

"So..." [Y/n] starts while putting a cup of warm tea on the table in front of Kisaki. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing just came to check up on you since it's been a while." He replied as the girl takes a sip of her own drink.

"Well, I'm fine.." she replied after clearing her throat. She then proceeds to gently touch her neck and look at her bandaged hands. "They're healing well."

She tried to hide the fact that she was indeed feeling uncomfortable at her latest visitor of the day or week.

After all, the girl does know what the Kisaki did in the manga as he was written or made like that, he's practically one of the villains in Tokyo Revengers and said person is right inside her house, where Akio her little brother is sleeping while he drinks his tea with her in the same room...

So obviously, her feeling uncomfortable of the current situation would be understandable.

'Seriously [Y/n]???' She thought as a cheery smile adorns her face. 'Tetta Kisaki? You befriended the complete menace in this story??? What are you some type of a saint?! Or were you that dumb to not notice how suspicious and evil looking this kid was?'

Ah, yes. A lot of things were going through the teenager's mind in a span of seconds while Kisaki stares at her as her mind continued to speak, well more like continue the monologue shouting inside her head.

'He's mostly the reason why your friends' lives are gonna get turn upside down! But you don't know that and that's what frustrates me even more!!'

[Y/n] continues to put a smile on her face as she takes another sip of her drink to at least calm herself down as today was a long frustrating day for her, cough, 'cuz of Taiju back at the pool.

While she does that, Kisaki shivered slightly as he could somehow feel a chill feeling on the back of his neck but shrugged it off and cleared his throat this time to finally share the news he's been dying to tell the [h/c] girl, though of course he'd rather die than admit it himself.

"And..." he finally spoke again. "Just wanna tell you that I'm finally in Toman." With his words, red hue was seen spreading across his cheeks. He even pushed his glasses back and looked all over the place but the girl's lively eyes...which isn't really right now.

While Kisaki doesn't notice that, [Y/n] also didn't noticed her so called friend's action after telling her the said information.

"What?" Was the word she could only blurt out of utter disbelief. Her eyes were wide and the beverage she was drinking escaped her mouth and dripped down her chin.