「74」- What an idiot

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Now playing: I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys.

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

"Don't fall for me, Rin."

Huh?

Has she caught on? No, maybe she already knew from the start.

Ohh, he should've known. What should he do or say? Should he deny it? But she only said to not fall, but...fuck.

What should he do? He knows [Y/n] quite well, how capable she is. She's someone who's smart, observant, and perceptive. He should've expected that she'll be able to catch on so early on how he felt.

She's just amazing like that- Hold on. [Y/n]'s smart, observant and perceptive. Does that mean she also knows about the others' too or is it just him who's been exposed since from the beginning?

If he's right, that doesn't sound right at all because he's not so obvious like Baji, at least that's what Rindou thinks, and those two have known each other since little kids. There's Chifuyu, too. Although lately he's been able to control how he reacts by keeping a calm facade but that doesn't mean he didn't used to freeze like a rock or ice when [Y/n] gives him just a little bit of skin contact or pretty smiles then completely going red and malfunctioning like some kind of robot and idiot (cough, hypocrite, cough).

'Those two are friends for a reason', Rin thinks.

Furthermore, those two aren't the only one's who are clear as glass. He's got a their names listed in his head. There's Angry, Hakkai, Mikey, Sanzu, Kazutora, Emma, and Senju, but Mikey takes the medal for being top one.

It's 'cause he's not just vocal with words, he puts them to act too by telling - claiming to anyone or everyone with a straight face and an arm around [Y/n]'s waist or shoulders that she belongs to him and vice versa and that they'll get married in the future which will get his statement shut down by said girl without a moment of hesitation, sometimes even with a sweet (cruel) smile on her face as if to add more wound, and that she's willing to do it again if Mikey also does the same.

Rindou almost let out a loud scoff, the reason being Mikey and his cocky attitude. He's nice and all but there are just times where Rin can't handle how he acts, especially not when towards the girl he pines for, terribly. He's realized and come to terms not too long ago that what he has isn't just some simple, silly, little crush.

He's fallen, hard.

How did he know? Well, it must the moments when he'd look at [Y/n] and doesn't want to look away when he starts, forgetting the other people around them. Or just having little conversations with her and being so happy, on the inside, for receiving attention as it made his day so much better.

Or she could be just doing the simplest things and he'd just be there, finding her so endearing (on the inside) that he sometimes can't fight or help the silly smile from appearing on his face which will inevitably get him teased by one of his friends; like Shion or Mochi, though at times it'd be his older brother who'd be the first to make fun of him.

Rindou would be somewhat confused because who was he to talk and even fun of him like that? Not when he knows that Ran was also staring and just happened to be the first one to take his eyes away. Most especially when he also likes her in the same way he does. The audacity.