「47」- Fight after fight

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ Witch![Y/n]. Credits of this masterpiece goes to my sister again :D❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

"I'm here and I promise you that I'll protect you no matter what, so don't listen to Manjiro's voice but mine, and just hang on a little bit, 'kay?"

Haruchiyo raised his head, enough just to see at least a small peak of the face of the person that told him comforting words in soft and gentle voice.

'When I learned that time leaping was real, I started to look back on the days where [Y/n] would appear.'

The young boy wondered on how could a kid not shed a single tear or at least show a hint of fear despite getting injured and having blood trail down to her chin.

'Not by coincidence but felt like she knew it was going to happen whether she'd arrive a bit late or on time...'

All he could see was the concern in her [e/c] eyes and how gentle her expression looked along with the heartwarming smile she showed to him as well as the way how warm and comforting her hug was that it eased him a bit as he leaned forward to her.

'Like this day.'

With thick and heavy tears pouring of his eyes as his mouth hurt so much, Shinichiro arrives. He came running towards the scene with a loud shout of his young brother's name.

Haruchiyo felt his friend's arms loosening around him and he wanted to say something but he froze on his spot when he caught a glimpse of the pained look on her face before seeing her fall on the ground with a thud.

'And when I finally connected all the dots, I've come to a conclusion that [Y/n]...'

"Hey there, Hero."

[Y/n] crouches down to the same height of a little boy who's a year younger than her, a 10 year old kid who has bandages on his face and is lying on the ground with his stomach.

"You know, I still feel pretty bad about the things I told you in the previous loop but no matter how many times I think about it, there's no good in being a hero." she stopped and closed her mouth with a small hum as she pondered about something first while being unaware of a third party's presence.