「70」- The meeting (2)

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝Yo, I just realized that this book is already a year old.❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

The corners of her lips went up as she leaned towards the armrest with her elbow on it while her chin laid under the palm of her hand. She gave a forbidding look and smile yet that didn't seem to bother any of the two which made her continue.

"Ah, but I'm sure you're already aware of what I was doing from the start since you've been assisting me behind the shadows." A wide grin bloomed as the boy with glasses stared back at her now hollow and cold gaze. "Aren't I correct, Tetta?"

The said boy straightened his posture in his seat. He turned his head away with a click of his tongue and exhale through his nose. "So you knew." 

"Of course!" [Y/n] replied cheerfully demeanor change — revert back to normal. "That's what I like about you..." A content sigh passed her lips that formed a smile. "You're capable on your own to take actions. And of course, you're smart, clever, sharp, and quick...just the kind of guy I want on my side." Her compliments made Kisaki's face turn red and hot. He felt bashful but he tried his best not to show or anything on what he currently felt or else he'll never hear the end of it. 

...He's trying.

Must feel real nice to hear and receive such wonderful words, more so when they came from her.

Hanma looked at the boy in such cold eyes. He could easily tell how delighted Kisaki was because of the spark in his eyes and smile on his face even if they're subtle. He probably feels like on cloud nine because of the praises [Y/n], the girl he clearly holds a special feeling for, sang to him. 

KIsaki's happy whereas he wasn't. 

Hanma looks at her this time. He starts to ponder on when he's experienced this familiar emotion before. It'd always occur whenever her attention that was supposed to be on him was on someone else; like right now.

He hates it because it makes him feel like crap and irritated. 

Hmm, what was this feeling called again?

Ah, right. Jealousy. He's jealous, and he doesn't like how it feels.

"So," Kisaki erupts a cough, one that's small and fake. There was still a shade of red coating his cheeks but not as visible as it was, unlike moments ago. He was good at maintaining his composure, on the outside that is. "What's the next step in your plan? I have a faint idea, but I'd rather hear it than refer it based on my assumption..."