「24」- Supposed future

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ This chapter may contain some tw for some readers. Said readers are advised to take caution, also have some heavy(??) angst for a change ;).❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

Bang!

[Y/n] pants while Masashi groans and laughs as he stands up after being kicked against the wall of said girl's home.

"So it was you all along." The female glowered with immense hatred in her eyes. "Why?" She asked through clenched teeth.

Masashi smiled. "It's all because I love you." A reply that only made [Y/n]'s blood to boil even further and he could see that through the female's fury gaze that also has disgust in it.

"Ever since we were kids, I've always did." He said with a sickening smile on his face and a red hue spreading across his cheeks.

His expression quickly changed. "But you never once noticed it!" He shouted as his dark brown eyes were filled with contempt and malice in them.

He soon adds in a deep voice, "Those damned delinquent friends of yours. They keep on taking you away from me."

He ran his fingers through his jet black hair whilst a sigh escaped through his lips. "They're always interfering just like back when we were kids...and just like back at the festival..so fucking annoying." He muttered.

His lowered head raised to stare at [Y/n]. They were hollow and hazy. "They've also tainted you..." He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them just as fast. It came back with how it usually looked. Gentle. Fake.

"But don't worry," Masashi took a step forward as a small grin was shown on his face. "Everyone's busy, you know, with the fight."

[Y/n] felt her breath hitch when he mentioned that and the more he continued to get closer to where she stood, she felt herself get weak.

She couldn't move all of a sudden and she hated how it affected her that much, especially when the day on August 3rd, the memories of it flashed through her mind that a cold sweat started to show on her face.

"I specifically chose this special day," he leaned down to her ear and whispered. "So no one could interfere this time."

Masashi flashed a gentle smile. "Don't fight me again and waste our time, okay, sweetheart?" He pushed back the few [h/c] locks behind the girl's ear.