「55」- Realization

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝Happy New Year!! I wish nothing but long prosperity for everyone <3❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

Inside the cemetery, [Y/n] was sat in front of a person's grave in which she just put a bouquet of fresh colorful flowers as a smile that seemed sad was present on her face.

"Don't worry, Akane." She spoke, voice soft and quiet. "I promise you that everything will work out and you'll be alive in the end." With her lips forming a thin when she pressed them against each other, a sorrowful look that held a hint of guilt could be seen in her [e/c] .

"I'm sorry that it was only Shin who I tried to save..." She lowers her head. "I'm sure you were in a lot of pain in that fire, and even during at the hospital then..."

She let out a bitter chuckle, her gaze shifting to the flowers from the ground as she went silent for a few seconds before speaking up again.

"You know, I wasn't really planning on saving you or Shin this time around since it's required for my plan..." She admits albeit quietly. "But since my dear friend tend to play dirty, I lost parts of my memory which resulted in me forgetting my plan and I ended up saving Shin." She adds with a corner of her lips turning up to show a faint smirk.

She runs her hand through her hair. "Though with a lot of hesitation which, again, resulted in him being in a coma state for about three years now." A sheepish smile came to her face as she scratched the back of her head.

"You could say that I kind of ruined my own plan since it's partly my fault for letting my guard down then." A light chuckle passed her lips. "And then because of an accident that happened...somewhere, I lost even more of my memories."

Bringing her knees to her chest, she wrapped her arms around them as she took a breath and slowly released it.

"And that's why I couldn't come here, talk to you or even..." She let out a deep sigh before staring straight ahead to see Akane's name engraved on the stone. "Properly apologize."

A content hum erupted from her when she felt the soft and gentle breeze pass by her. It made her lips stretch, show a smile that reached her eyes as she thinks that her friend was assuring – telling her that it's alright.

"Just a little bit more, Akane." She said, the sweet smile on her face gone as he expression turned stern while her eyes became sharp and held a dangerous glint in them. "This fight will soon come to an end."