「49」- Talk about the accident

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ My sister (Credits goes to her obv) drew that pic out of boredom and showed it to me which I figured why not show it you peeps, as well? The 'according to Keikaku' part killed me 💀

And sorry for not updating for a while. No excuses, I just procrastinated... 🙇 ❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

Inside the [L/n] household, somewhere in the living room...

Akio, Luna, and Mana laid on their stomachs' on the tatami floor. They were in their own worlds like usual as they drew different things on the white paper sheet they each have by using the different bright colors of crayons, and since they're busy with their own things, so did the large group of friends that was gathered in the room with them.

The group gathered around in the middle of the living room, mostly occupying it as they talk about things they're interested in while drinking juice or soft drinks and munching on the snacks they all bought or simply found at the refrigerator then settled it down on the table in front of them.

Some sat on the couch or chairs that they took from the dining room slash kitchen, and some were on the floor like the kids.

"Really?" Emma whispered, looking all astonished at what she heard from her friend. "[Y/n] punched that guy and made his nose bleed?!"

With her golden eyes slightly wide and sparkling with pure admiration, she almost shouted those words out loud but it was a good thing she toned her voice down on time and that the three kids didn't catch what she said.

"So cool!" Hina exclaimed the next due to astonishment like her sandy blonde friend.

Yes, in the end Takemichi gave in and finally called his lovely girlfriend over...

Because earlier, Emma and Kisaki, despite not being that close, were practically shooting him dirty looks and whispering amongst each other about why on earth is he still not calling and inviting his own girlfriend when everyone in the group would be present...

The blonde girl Sano texted her friend to ask if she was busy which her friend replied with a 'Not really' after a minute passed by...

Then the next thing Emma did was turn her head and stare at Takemichi's face, almost like she was drilling holes in it with a look of disgust visible on her face and eyes.