「18」- Famished

[Y/n] continued to gaze at Mikey with a questionable look on her face

[Y/n] continued to gaze at Mikey with a questionable look on her face. "There's no way Takemitchy would like me." She told him.

"He has such a cute and lovely girlfriend." She adds, her arms crossed once again. 'Not to mention that he's going all through this trouble just to save said girlfriend.' She hummed.

She then glanced at Mikey with a blank look on her face. 'He doesn't know it and I can't tell him that though.'

"But what if he's got enchanted by your beauty since you're also cute and lovely?" The female grimaced at his words. She even shuddered due to how skin crawling it sounded to her ears.

"Since when did you learn to say such cringy things?" She asked, expression still the same which made Mikey huff as he looked offended. "Did you read too much of Chifuyu's mangas or watched too many cringy movies?" [Y/n] continued. She liked how cute Mikey was when he'd start to puff his cheeks and pout his lips like a kid. It reminds her of her little brother.

"I'm telling the truth here!" The boy finally snapped. He let out a 'hmph' when he heard a laugh coming from the [h/c] girl.

"Well anyways, Takemitchy doesn't like me. He must've been just shocked that's why he acted like how he did." She states.

"Since it's already this late, I'm assuming that my parents called?" She asked with a small hum, now changing the subject before Mikey could utter another ridiculous thing.

The blonde boy nods his head. "They told us to tell you that they'll be away for about a week or so for a business trip." He paused then shook his head.

"Actually they aren't sure since it was an emergency." Mikey saw how the girl struggled to stand up due to the way she scowled and the hint of pain in her [e/c] eyes.

He gets up first before asking her a question. "Want me to carry you?" His kind gesture was politely turned down. Mikey watched her pretty friend have a hard time standing by herself.

Her whole body ached, especially her legs due to too much running and from the bruises she received, all thanks to her attacker from last night. She noticed how her feet had medical plasters on it while both hands and neck have white bandages wrapped around it.

Looking at her state again made Mikey unknowingly frown while he felt a sudden burning rage coursing through his veins but he managed to calm himself down after thinking of some other things.

Seeing how [Y/n] finally got up, he immediately scooped her up in his arms and carried her like a princess which caused for the girl to let out a small shriek from being lifted up so suddenly.

He carried her as if she weighed nothing while exiting the room. "The keys to your house were given to Emma and if you're wondering where Akio is, he's out playing with his friends at the playground." He informed, obviously distracting his friend before she could struggle or protest again in his hold.