「Avoid 」

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ Yoooo! I am presenting to you a special chapter as an update and sadly you will be having this four fillers as both have a part one and two, yes including this now.

So enjoy, because the other special chapter is just angst :) ❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

"The hell's his problem?"

A question [Y/n] muttered to herself with a dark expression while glaring at a certain lilac haired boy who was playing video games with his friends in the living room of her house.

"You can do it Hina-chan!" Senju and Emma both cheered while Takemichi nods his head. "Hang in there!" He also joins.

"Don't let this idiot win!" Senju continues loudly and her words obviously offended Keisuke. "Waddya say?!"

"Yey, Hina-chan!" Emma and Senju both praised when half of the tv displayed a 'you win' while on Baji's part 'you lose.'

"Phew." Hina let out then smiled while Mitsuya just laughed at his dejected friend. "Better luck next time." He said which earned a, "Shut up." As a remark from Kei.

Those who were currently with [Y/n] in her home were: the three Sano siblings, and also three Mitsuya siblings, Baji, Takemichi, Hina, and Senju. The last person mentioned came on her own as she hoped to spend some time with [Y/n].

Just the two of them, without anyone bothering or stealing her [h/c] friend's attention from her. Just for today, but alas....

While Senju had that as her own problem, it seems like Takashi also has something going inside his head.

He didn't wanna go...but he was forced by his two lovely sisters because they both missed the [L/n] siblings.

The three kids were upstairs, playing inside Akio's room in their own unique and cute worlds.

Going back to [Y/n], the person who was sitting beside her leaned his head next to hers. They both looked at the same person.

"You're gonna put a hole in his head." Izana quipped after closing the book he was reading but not entirely since his thumb was inside, using it like a bookmark.