「40」- Mistake

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ This chapter may contain some tw for some readers. Said readers are advised to take caution.❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

"So all along...you...sible.....their death...in....vious..."

The [h/c] woman buries the palm of her hands in her face, eyes wide due to the shock and goosebumps she felt as she glanced at the smiling person in front of her.

"In the previous and even now...it was all your doing!" She exclaimed with betrayal and fury in her eyes.

"Everything was going so well...!" her voice cracked. she starts to pant as she found breathing suddenly hard to do. She could hear the loud beat of her heart and felt how fast it started to go.

"Kisaki turned out to be a good person, Shin didn't die, Kazu and Keisuke didn't go to jail...Izana finally accepted Mikey, they were getting so along even Takeomi and Haru! But why?!" She screamed her question.

"Why did you have to ruin it?!" She clenched then gritted her teeth, malice now evident in her eyes. "Not once but twice!"

[Y/n], who looked...22 years old continued to mutter and say things that a person couldn't understand...well, except for herself.

"What the hell are you going on about?" The person asked with a quizzical look but the girl was too immersed in her own world at the moment due to the shock.

Her breath hitched as she came to realize something. "So I wasn't being punished because I altered the original story back then...?" She muttered. "It was simply your doing?!"

Her face turned pale. "I..I turned a blind eye to everything, to everyone because I really thought I was being punished for changing the story back then..." she paused to try and control her ragged breathing. "I even pushed Mikey and the others away...I did that and yet...my parents, Akio, my family still died!"

Her lips quivered like her breath. "I...ignored them....I turned my backs on them." She whispered the last part with a thunderstruck look and low head.

"You ruined everything!" She seethed, head now raised to glare at the silent person with immense anger.

As she continued to stare at them, her eyes went hazy, her vision went blurry, and everything started to seemingly spin. She couldn't even clearly see the person's face but she knows that he was smiling.