「68」- Sweet to bitter

Takemichi's face had turned pale

Takemichi's face had turned pale. It also held disbelief and fear on it for his dear friend who was fearlessly swinging high up in the air. He felt how his heart was about to take a leap out of his chest as he let out another loud scream.

"AHHH! You'll seriously hurt yourself bad!" He says in a high pitched voice, tears now seen on the corner on both of his eyes. "You'll seriously hurt yourself real bad if you continue to swing like that! You don't have wings! You can't fly, [Y/n]-san!!" He goes yet again, his body all tense that it made him stand up from his seat or swing.

Starting to feel bad (a tiny bit) for the blonde boy, [Y/n] stops. "What's up with the last two you said? That was so random." She comments with a raised brow and a light chuckle erupting from her throat while she watcher her blonde friend wipe his own tears away from his face using the sleeve of his arm as relief washed over him and replaced the anxiety he felt.

"That's because I was so nervous that you'd fall then break your neck and..." His words died out and he went quiet but only for a second or two. "Huh?" He blinked his eyes, clearly confused about what's happening and about the emotions that're swirling within him before it all burst out as the next thing he knew was that he was shedding tears once again when he thought that he was done doing so.

"That's weird...I don't know why I'm suddenly..." Takemichi wipes them away but no matter how much he tried, his tears continued to pour and fall nonstop. "S-Sorry, [Y/n]-san." He said out of shame for himself as he wiped and wiped while trying his best to finally put a stop on his tears from pouring out but only failed badly due to the pain he felt inside his heart. "I don't know what's up with me for me to cry like this all of a sudden..."

He just felt so...sorrowful but has absolute no clue on what exactly about it is. All he knows was that the moment his friend dying or was already lying dead in front of him flashed in his mind, immediately had him overcome with immense pain and sadness.

"Seriously, what a crybaby you are." [Y/n] laughed with a grin on her face before hopping off the swing while she hears her friend grumble at what she said because he can't exactly deny it when it's the truth. "I won't die that easily, especially not in a such embarrassing way." She told him with a straight face while taking a step or two to get close enough to ruffle his hair which obviously resulted in messing or destroying his hairdo.

"What I really mean to say is," The playful look in her eyes went away and changed into something tender. "I won't die, at least not yet or too soon...not when I haven't helped you enough in changing everyone's tragic future into something happy." Her eyes became the same shape as the moon from above. "I can't just rest in peace like that, especially when you're still with a heavy burden, you know?"

"[Y/n]-san..."  Takemichi stared, touched by his friend's kindness and warmth while he thought that his feelings and thoughts were read by her. He was so grateful that his tears which was supposed to finally come a stop only just flowed and gushed down like waterfall, once again.