「73」- So this is love...

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

❝ (late) Merry Christmas and A happy new year to everyone! Here's to hoping that this year will be good to everyone, especially to those who had it real rough during 2023 :) ❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

— Haitani household —

Ran slips a hand under his shirt to scratch his stomach while he takes a short walk to the kitchen after waking up with a slightly dry throat and leaving his room.

He stops in front of the fridge then opened the door to take out a bottle of water. He first took a couple of sips to get rid of that annoying feeling of a dry throat before putting it down on the table.

His other hand moves to fish his phone out of his pocket when he's reminded that he received a message or two from someone because of the tune his phone sang, which is also one of the reasons on why he woke up.

With a flick of his wrist, the front of his phone lifted up in a swift manner and have the screen to light up and show the wallpaper of his lock screen.

The place and background was the same from where the older Haitani is, the living room.

The picture has set on his phone was cute, as he tells himself every time he sees it.

He, Rindou, and [Y/n] all wore the same hairstyle; namely pigtail braids. Ran was the one holding the phone as he had his arm stretched out while a lazy smile adorns his face.

Behind him was his younger brother who had a toothy smile on, behind was their girl friend who smiled with her eyes that showed a playful look in them whilst holding one of her braids below her nose, acting like she has some pretty moustache.

It was a sight that Ran always found adorable and can't help but let his lips curl up and show a silly smile when he turns his phone on.

The picture was taken from a year ago, from when they had their very first slumber party with [Y/n] as she was the one who brought the idea up.

She also said that she wanted to spend some time with just the three of them even for just one night since they haven't been getting the chance to see other for a while now as they're all the way to Roppongi.

WHICH isn't really a problem or a big deal because he and Rin could always just use their bikes and ride all the way there.

The perks of having your own vehicle.

Then again even if they both did do that, their quality time with the girl would just get destroyed and interrupted by certain hungry, greedy people who doesn't want to share a certain someone's attention to other people and greatly frowns upon it.