「22」- The dinner

Shiba residence

Shiba residence.

"Out of all the days..." Yuzuha whispered so quietly to herself as the happy and peaceful atmosphere that was there in the beginning disappeared the moment a certain figure comes and ruins it.

"There's no left over..." Yuzuha states as a cold sweat runs down on her face. "I'll cook something real quick." She adds while standing up from her seat, clearly uneasy especially for the two guests; [Y/n] and Akio because of their safety.

The poor little kid felt like crying because of how scary the male looked, especially with his huge build that just added to his already intimidating feature.

"No, not you." Taiju tells her which caused for the girl to halt in her steps instantly and give a quizzical look just like Hakkai.

"You." He points at the [h/c] girl. Everyone stared at the female Taiju was pointing his finger and staring at. "Go cook something for me."

"Me?" [Y/n]'s expression almost grimaced due to his commanding tone. 'You don't tell your guest to cook for you, dumbass!'

Taiju scoffed. "Yeah, you." He remarked. "There's no one else sitting on that chair but you." The man glowered but his expression went specially dark and scary when he got a good look at [Y/n]'s state.

"You're damn weak." He blurted out as he suddenly felt his blood boil. "Pathetic even."

[Y/n] frowned and was speechless at what she heard. Though, even though she's angry, there's a part of her that can't help but agree.

"Whatever." Taiju huffs and turns around. "I'm sleeping."

"...I don't have to cook for you anymore?" The female asked while giving a skeptical look.

Taiju stops. "I know you're only stupid, so since when did you went deaf." He replied quite harshly.

"Thanks to your ugly face I lost my appetite." After his snarky remark, he resumed his walk towards his room. Since he has his back for everyone to see, no one noticed the little smirk that crept on his face after he saw [Y/n]'s irked expression.

"How dare he call me ugly and stupid!" The female exclaimed in anger when Taiju was completely out of everyone's sight.

"I almost shouted at him for being hideous!" She huffed out of complete exasperation. But no matter how angry [Y/n] is at the moment, she still knows that what she said was a lie.

Of course she won't admit it out loud, specially when she's been called ugly and dumb at the same time...

"C-Calm down." Yuzuha tells the fuming girl. "He might hear you."

Hakkai silently nods his head. "And it's not true anyways..." he mumbled then shyly looked at [Y/n] since she caught his attention. "You're beautiful 'n also smart."

Seconds of silence went by. The boy's face instantly went bright red as a tomato and Akio only looked at him with a smug face.

"Y-You girls go!" He shouted and almost let out a small squeak at first. "Me and Akio will take it from here."