「16」- Liar

"What happened to you?"

Emma asked. Her words came out shaky as tears fell down her eyes. She couldn't help but wept at the sight of her [h/c] friend's state.

She wasn't just worried after all.

"Who did this?? How're you feeling? Are you okay? What am I saying, of course you're not!" The girl wailed like a child which made [Y/n] to sit up in a swift manner.

"C-Calm down." She told her. Her expression troubled as she ponders on how to stop and comfort her crying friend first.

"We kept calling you but it kept saying that your phone was off...I was so worried." She sniffled.

[Y/n] glanced at the others before replying to her with a, "I'm alright..."

Emma pursed her lips and frowned."Don't give me that! You're bleeding for pete's sake!" She shouted.

"More over, why do you have this bruise on your neck?? Did someone try to strangle you?!" Emma was beyond worry at this point. Tears were threatening to spill out of her eyes once again.

"No, actually! How dare they hurt you!! Who was it?! Tell me and I'll beat them up-" [Y/n] stops her fuming friend from saying another loud word.

"Emma, calm down." She put a hand on Emma's shoulder while showing a smile. "Let's talk about it later, okay?" In a soft voice she told her.

"It's already late and I need to call my parents first. Can I borrow your phone? Mine's dead..." Emma slowly nods her head and gives her phone as well as her handkerchief.

"Yeah...of course." The blonde sniffled again. "You should do something with that hand of yours.." dejected she said.

"...Yeah, thanks." Emma let out a small sigh and showed a little smile. She watched her [h/c] friend walk away from her.

"Huh? Shouldn't you get yourself treated first, [L/n]-san?" Takemichi asked, a look of disbelief on his face while his friends agreed with him.

"Why should I? It's just some scratch." The girl remarked monotonously which baffled them all. Their eyes went to look at her hands. Red liquid seems to still come out of the said small cut.

"You're bleeding nonstop though..." Akkun muttered which [Y/n] still heard since she looked at him for seconds that the boy himself had to break eye contact first.

His face was flushed for getting stared at so long. He acted cool and tried to look unbothered. Tried.

[Y/n] hums before letting out a small sigh. "I'm a minor which means the hospital would need to call my parents, inform them about my state which also means my parents would flip out, and when they arrive here, they question me, my mom cries and so so does younger brother. "