「Aftermath」

"Keisuke, you brat!"

A strong hit was delivered on said boy's head from a black haired woman. Ryoko Baji, Keisuke's mother.

"Ow!" The boy shouted while rubbing the stinging part of his head. He grumbled in pain as his mother glared at him.

"I told you to not let [Y/n] get dragged into fights and protect her if it ever happens!" Ryoko scolds her child while two people in their early teens watches.

"Waddya think I did?!" Keisuke remarked in a shouting voice. "Ow, mom! That hurts, damn it!" He whined while in the middle of avoiding his mother's smacking using his arm as a shield.

"Hey, you two!" Keisuke turned his head. "Are you just gonna stand there and watch?!" A boy with a tattoo on his neck yawned first before flashing a smile.

"Haha, hang in their Keisuke-kun." Ryusei Satou replied in a sweet voice which makes one to feel that there's a heart on the end of his words.

"Bastard!" Keisuke glared at his vice captain. "I was just joking!" Ryusei nervously laughed and before he could say or explain on behalf of his captain to save him from his mother's attacks and as well as scary glaring, [Y/n] beat him to it with but not before letting out a small laugh.

"Ryoko-san, Kei did protected me." The girl politely starts with a smile. "Moreover, I was the one who started the fight 'cuz some dumb kids were bullying a cute kitten."

She grinned from ear to ear. "I threw the first punch!" She told Ryoko, obviously proud of what she did. "Then before I knew it, I'm fighting with some kids..." her expression changed from a dead like one and she almost let out a sigh.

"So if Kei and Ryu hadn't passed by the playground, things would've ended pretty bad for me since those kids do got some hella strength in them." [Y/n] licked her injured lips which resulted in her tasting the metallic liquid.

The adult raven haired woman blinked her eyes then smiled. "That's my boy!" She laughed after hitting her son on his back. "Ow!"

Keisuke rubbed the back of shoulder with a little hiss. "Of course I'd go protect and save your ass." He scoffed. "Always will."

Ryoko let out a small, "Oh my." While another person goes, "Me, too." Ryusei chimed in, ruining the atmosphere that had turned serious but just as quick as it turned like that, it disappeared just as fast.

"I wish I could fight like them, too." [Y/n] states while getting the scratches on her face treated by Ryoko. "I mean, wouldn't I look cool and badass?"

"Yeah, but sweetheart." The adult woman smiled. "Didn't you said that it was a hassle to learn it?"

"Dumbass." Keisuke laughed beside his right hand man and instead of being offended, the girl looked at the two boys first before switching back to Ryoko with a blank expression.