「23」- What?

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝Heyyy, sorry for the long delay, been busy with a lot of things...I made this chapter long hoping you'd take it as an apology (bribe), anyways enjoy!❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

Darkness.

That was only what [Y/n] could see around her surroundings while she sees her arms, as a matter of fact entire body somewhat emitting a glow, as if she's the only thing that's serving as a light in the dark place.

The female turned around to scan her surroundings and what caught her eyes was a small figure from a few meters away, to where she stood.

It was a little girl. She looked like her during her childhood days, and she was also emitting the same brightness like her.

"I didn't really expected us to meet like this..." the child sighed. "Well, whatever. You're gonna wake up any second now and the only thing that I can say for now is,"

She paused as her small lips curved into a gentle smirk. "We'll see each other again soon."

[Y/n] opened her mouth to ask a question but nothing came out as she felt her body being suddenly pulled away, and she could only see the little girl waving her hand as her figure got even more smaller the more she went further.

A deep breath was what the [h/c] teen did the moment she opened her eyes to put some air in her lungs.

"I know..." she mumbled, still taking deep breaths. "I know how to reach...and speak with you again.."

"Big sis..." Akio shakily said while weeping beside her lying figure. "...Yeah." [Y/n] responds after snapping out of it while slowly sitting up in the process.

"Tch. Not only are you fuckin' weak, you also can't damn swim." Muttered Taiju as he brushed back his damped hair using his hand whilst droplets of water continues to drip down on both his body and hair.

"You're downright pathetic." He scoffed with a scowl on his face then walked away, exiting the room while Yuzuha and Hakkai comes running in.

"We have the car re– [Y/n]!" Shouted the brown haired girl. "You're alright, thank goodness!"

Hakkai silently wraps a towel around said female's figure while Akio hugs his sister now, not minding if his clothes would get wet in the process.

The child was still crying that snot was slowly dripping down his nose but he kept sniffling it back in.