「10」- The visit

"Looks like I missed something interesting

"Looks like I missed something interesting."

[Y/n] laughed lightly as she sees Takemichi apologizing after getting beat up by none other than his girlfriend, Hina after finding out what happened between him and Emma.

Even though she arrived a bit late to watch the scenario completely, she still laughed then held slight sympathy for the boy whose face was swollen as Hina beat him with a bat.

She's not gonna lie that she did found Takemichi quite pitiful since the one before her is practically the from the future. The guy just came back to the past and had absolute no clue of what his past or current self did.

"[L/n]-san..." weakly calls Takemichi. "Please stop looking at me...as if I'm a bug.." [Y/n] lets out a hum and raised a brow.

"...Did it looked like that?" She asked then earns a small nod as a response. "Sorry. Heh."

"You don't look sorry at all, though..?" Takemichi murmurs to himself with a dejected look making for Emma to snicker at him.

"[n/n]~!" Mikey's cheerful voice reaches her ears and when she turned her head, she was greeted by his usual beaming smile while he still sat on his motorcycle as Draken stood just a little bit by his side.

"Later, you two." She casually said then takes her leave to go to the president of the gang. "How's that wound on your face?" They hear Draken ask and as well as her nonchalant reply, "Good. Just a small scratch anyways, no need to be so worried."

"I thought she'd at least get mad and scold me.." Emma murmurs before grumbling. "Mikey always steals her attention. It's not fair!" Pouting her lips with puffed cheeks like a child, she turns to Takemichi who still kneeling on the ground.

"You better not get the wrong idea, okay?" Starts Emma, making for Takemichi to look at her in confusion. "It's just I wanted to quickly become an adult." She finished while rolling a small amount of her locks on around her forefinger and glancing at a certain [h/c] person.

"Huh?" Takemichi also took a peak on who the girl was looking. 'She said she, right?' He thought first before going into realization on who Emma was talking about.

"And if it's not Mikey, it's Izana." The girl continues to speak her thoughts a bit loud. "I'm starting to hate them." With a small sigh she said. "It's like she has little interest on me.

'I see! So she likes [L/n]-san.' Takemichi comes to a conclusion. 'And I guess she wanted to make her jealous..?' Looking at the dejected Emma, he adds on his thoughts, 'At any rate, a woman's heart is a mystery...so complicated.'

And so, after that. The meeting finally started with the usual greeting of the members to their president as the vice followed suit behind and the time leaper too.