「19」- Pretty visitors

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝Sorry for taking so long 😔 I had writer's block on some part of this chapter but thankfully, I managed to work it! Enjoy <3❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

Three days have already passed ever since the events on August 3rd occurred.

On the night [Y/n] had dinner with her friends, she soon felt sick and caught a cold the very next day which led for another night at the Sano's household.

Mitsuya, the kind and gentleman he is took notes for [Y/n] and lent it to her when school days were finally over, along with her annoying, as she calls it, fever.

She almost said 'This is why you're one of my favorite characters. I love you' instead of 'Thank you' to the lilac haired as she was really grateful for his kind and also sweet actions that her emotions got the best of her for a moment at that time.

Thankfully she managed to control her mouth on time.

And fortunately, it was only a light cold that's why she managed to recover quickly with the care of the siblings, as well as her other good friends and a good rest.

That's why [Y/n] and her little brother came back home after having lunch with the Sano family and thanking them for their kind hospitality.

Izana and Kakucho both escorted them while Mikey went away, saying that he needed to visit someone. It was obvious who it is to anyone that knew the boy well.

And now, currently at the living room of where the [h/c] female lives.

[Y/n] was getting the bandages on her hands changed with the help of a handsome and also pretty young man due to the slight feminine feature of his while another gorgeous person watches.

They both came at the same time to visit after she put Akio in his room. He fell asleep while listening to her play a melodic song on the piano as she's been thinking a lot of things lately.

8:47 pm.

Since she's been sleeping too much lately, she's wide awake. Thankfully, she has company or else she'd have to be in her room drawing whatever or dressing up her friends in clothes that she thinks it'd suit them as a way to pass time and also get rid of her boredom.

Back to the guests, the first one is an adult man. He came with [Y/n]'s favorite food in hand since he did hear that she's been having such a huge appetite lately while the other visitor, a teenage girl that's about her age came with her favorite drink and snacks.