「51」- Once upon a time

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ Phew, finally! I survived another brain storming on how to organize or tell this story in this chappy...Hello, everyone! It's been a while right? Sorry for taking so long, a lot has been happening but what's even more depressing is how I'm still not getting Scara :]❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

'Hatsumi was once my friend.'

A lovely tune could be heard playing all throughout the first floor of an elementary school, and the person who was making that happen was an eleven year old girl who has [h/l] [h/c], a student of said school. It's an unfamiliar song to anyone, but nonetheless calming and melodic.

[Y/n] halted and turned her head when she felt someone staring or watching. She smiled and waved her hand at the cute girl who's brown eyes were sparkling due to admiration but when caught, she averted eye contact and dashed away with red hue spreading across her cheeks.

"Oh, you're back here again!" Exclaimed happily the [h/c] child with a beaming smile plastered on her face while the person she was referring to has a hand over their chest.

A girl with long silky brown hair, fair and smooth skin with rosy cheeks, pink lips, and big brown innocent eyes that went wide for a second as she was startled by the sudden voice that spoke behind her. The child was like a living doll.

'I don't know what happened for her to become the person who she is today.'

"Anyways, do you like to play the piano, too?" [Y/n] asked while opening the door of the music room since she's always received permission from the teachers and even principal to use the piano as they all enjoy the music she plays.

"Do you want to play along with me? Have a duet perhaps?" She turns around to glance at the brunette who still stood on the doorway. "Are you worried if the teacher would scold us for using the piano? Don't worry, my homeroom teacher, Akari-sensei always does her work here since she also finds the music I play relaxing, and well, to watch over me as well." She tells her gently with a smile just to assure her.

"She's nice and I'm sure she wouldn't mind a new company." She adds lastly for more assurance.

"It's not that..." Hatsumi's eyes went left, right, up, and down. She was clearly troubled by something, and that the other girl could tell. "T-Truthfully, I don't know how to p-play!" She shuts her mouth after a gasp of realization left first. She didn't mean to say that loudly..