「6」- The puzzle pieces continue to increase...

A total of six days since [Y/n] woke up and reason for the cause of all of that was still yet unknown for her

A total of six days since [Y/n] woke up and reason for the cause of all of that was still yet unknown for her. Youko, her mother and Hiroshi, her father both still continued to keep an eye on their daughter's health no matter how busy they may both be with work.

Akio also helps by doing the reporting to the parents about his big sister's status since they're both mostly left alone at home.

And since Emma, Mikey, Takashi, and Draken all swore that they'd help [Y/n] regain those loss memories of hers, as well as keeping their mouths shut to her parents they've absolutely kept their words.

The next day after swearing that promise to her the three of them: Mikey, Emma, and Draken were already outside of [Y/n] and Mitsuya's school after their own ended.

But first, they did some rock, paper, and scissors to decide who'd she ride with since Mikey kept on insisting that it'd be him.

That small blonde kept cheating by delaying his hand. He lose and blamed his tall friend.

Draken also lose and blamed Mikey for it (2) which obviously led them to have a little fight.

Mitsuya was definitely happy when he won but tried not to show it.

Emma found them annoying and wanted to leave them right there with the [h/c].

When they departed, they took [Y/n] to different places and told her all about the fun memories they did there. She also approved of them telling the news to the others after they persuaded her that they're just as trustworthy as them so it doesn't cause any more misunderstanding.

The young teen also had a reason on why she agreed. Ever since she heard from Takashi the news that she apparently made a friend cry, whose named Hakkai Shiba.

She was baffled at what she heard since the tall guy didn't seem the type who'd cry so easily, yet he did just because he got ignored...but then again, outer appearance doesn't tell everything about a person.

So when her friends learned the news, it was quite chaotic. Some fluffy haired looking smiling guy literally suggested that they should try hitting her head or something.

The worst part was Mikey, this guy with long black hair, and another guy with dyed hair that's blonde with a stocky build all thought about it then agreed.

[Y/n] immediately questioned herself on the spot if they're really friends that's trying to help or trying to kill her...or they're just plain dumb but cute looking kids who watched too many movies.

Yeah, it's the third one.

Of course, they also told her that they'd help, too. Eager to regain those memories and finally get her answer, the family happily accepted their help as long as she's not getting her head hit or something.

Though, currently [Y/n]'s inside her room and blankly staring at the ceiling as she just woke up from a dream that's been annoyingly repeating whenever she'd go to sleep.