「21」- A way...

Morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Morning.

[Y/n] groans. She feels embarrassed about how she acted in front of Rindou whenever she recalls the memory of it.

She blames it all to that voice she heard. It just appeared so randomly that it caught her off guard.

And speaking of Rin, he went home after having breakfast with the cute siblings.

And right now, [Y/n]'s wondering inside her room about what's that child's purpose and who she is exactly. "I can't believe I let a child curse at me.. Wait, she said we last night when she showed me something.." the female mumbled.

"Don't tell me..." she paused, her eyes now narrowed. "Is she the original [Y/n]?" She blinked her eyes at her own statement.

She shook her head. "If she is then how come she's aware of the world I live in..?" Another groan came out of her.

"It just doesn't add up!" She huffs. "More questions and still no answers!" She heaved next while ruffling her hair in exasperation.

When she bangs her head on the desk then hears and feels her phone vibrate. [Y/n] lazily gets said phone and flips it open to check who messaged her.

Five from the older Haitani, Ran and two from Yuzuha Shiba.

________________________________
*
*
*
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ranran

Good morning, pretty ;)

Even though it's almost noon...anyways,
you awake now right? :D

Just wanted to check on you. I heard what
happened from Rindou.

How're you feeling? Do we need to rush
you to the hospital?

If you don't reply soon, we're coming
over right now ♡

Seen: 10:42 AM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
*
*
*
________________________________

[Y/n] blankly stared at the message first before her lips curled up. Thanks to Ran, the female's annoyed expression slowly disappeared and was replaced with a smile.

________________________________
*
*
*
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ranran

Aww, I appreciate your concern but I'm doing
good!

Thanks for checking up on me though ^^