「20」- Unexpected

"Time to check the house

"Time to check the house."

[Y/n] went around her home and made sure everything was closed and locked properly like the windows and their backdoor.

She also went Akio's room and checked if his window was still locked and he's okay. The boy's still sleeping soundly in his room and his window's good.

And so she went to her own room and scanned her place. Her window's also shut tight, there's no one hiding in her closet or under her bed....

"..Paranoid..." the girl muttered with a hand on her face. She shook her head before sitting down and taking a sketchbook on her desk. Instead of drawing, [Y/n] decides to look at the drawings, the one the original [Y/n] did.

Thanks to that, she finally relaxed. A gentle smile was on her face when she scanned the funny sketches.

She also can't help the small giggles that would leave her lips. Some were just wholesome and some were just too funny as it looked like it was some sort of short comic.

For example, there's Mikey who looked like the world's about to end. It seems like he accidentally dropped his favorite food, taiyaki on the ground while a long haired teen laughs his ass off, obviously Keisuke.

The other person beside him has his eyes closed and was trembling. It was Mitsuya. Seems like the boy was trying to fight the urge to not laugh at the misery of his friend...unlike someone.

It ended happily on the other panel since it showed that Mikey was eating a new taiyaki because Draken bought him another.

Next was this smiling guy with a fluffy looking hair. Nahoya or known as Smiley was putting chili powder on someone's ramen because the owner of it went away or something.

While he was doing that, a person who's identical to him has a troubled expression though. His twin, Souya or known as Angry.

The victim's none other than Chifuyu Matsuno.

Mikey, Pah, and Baji were cackling at the sight of the coughing blonde.

Mitsuya and Draken looked done with their friends at first but soon joined in as they both have a grin on their faces.

"Idiots." [Y/n] laughs while shaking her head but soon stopped when she heard a small thump on her window before she could even flip onto the next page. The sound made her breath hitch and flinch slightly

The girl could already feel her heart quickening its beat and she stood up instantly when she heard it again. It made her step back.

She thought of Akio and was about to rush to his room but when she saw a small rock hit her window and make the same sound, [Y/n] eased up a little.

The female strides towards her window and slams it opens. "Ack!" She let out before blinking her eyes and rubbing her forehead.

"Who the fuck-" she almost shouted with a frown on her face. Her apprehension disappeared instantly and was replaced with exasperation.