「4」- Annoying and sweet

"Someone call 911, hurry!"

"An accident just happened! A car just crashed into the bus! "

Loud shouting and murmuring were heard, their voice ringing in the [h/c]'s ears as her hazy eyes slowly closed.

"[Y/n]..."

It was the same little girl who called out to her before. Another dream to see. It was blurry...hazy even to watch then suddenly the dream ended as she opened her eyes.

"What the hell...?" [Y/n] heaved, beads of sweat falling down her face after abruptly sitting up on her bed.

"What's up with that dream." She mumbled, a hand on her forehead as she felt her head ache from trying to remember the dream she just had.

"Moreover, what's up with that kid...she also appeared in my previous dream back at the hospital." Cursing under her breath with a frown on her face, [Y/n] runs her hand through her hair in frustration.

"Should I just get myself checked up on again but to a different hospital..?" She pondered. "That'll require a guardian since I'm still technically a minor. Speaking of that...didn't I look a bit older in that dream?"

"Big sis, are you all dressed up?" Shouted Akio from the distance outside her room, cutting off her thoughts that almost went deep.

"Not yet, sorry!" Replied [Y/n] as she scrambled through her room and hurriedly put on her uniform.

"Sorry for making you wait, Akio!"  The young teen apologized after slamming the door of her open and heading to the kitchen after kicking it back shut.

She saw her seven year old little brother pouring her side of the table some juice, his face lighting up at the sight of the [h/c] teen.

"That's alright! Mom made us breakfast before going to work with dad. Eat first then we head to school." The little angel replied, smiling ever so sweetly at her.

"And drink this! I poured you some fruit juice. You gotta stay healthy so you don't go back to that place again, big sis." He said as he shook his head left and right, seemingly scolding his big sister.

"...Sorry." Was [Y/n] could only say before sitting down and eating her food.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"See you later!" Akio's bubbly tone reached the teen's ears along with the sight of him waving his hand enthusiastically in the air as she walked away after walking him to his school to get to hers this time.

"Okay, so. I was told that I coughed blood, passed out then slept for days but the hospital couldn't tell what was wrong..." she started to recall and analyze by muttering her words quietly.

"What was the reason though?" With the question coming in mind, the dream she head earlier flashed in her mind. "I don't think I got in a car accident though." she halts her thoughts for a second.