「12」- Clearing ones mind

"It keeps bothering me

"It keeps bothering me..."

[Y/n], who was lying flatly on her bed stared blankly at the ceiling of her room. She's been doing that for what seemed like hours as the day Pah got arrested for stabbing Osanai passed more than just a day.

She knows that it was Pah will eventually get released after two years in the detention

"I hesitated again?" She murmured. She's been also repeating that short sentence, wondering or wracking her brains on why on earth did that come out of her mouth so abruptly.

'I've been feeling nothing but weird ever since I woke up.' She sighs out.

"Ah, geez." The teen groaned as she sat up on the soft mattress with a little rustling sound reaching her ears. "If only the memories of the original [Y/n] would just come and flow in my head, like right now."

She let out a long and deep sigh before ruffling and running her hand through her [h/c] locks on the side.

"That'd be incredibly helpful. It'd not just save myself from getting a headache but would also help in saving time." She grumbled out loud then suddenly came into eye contact with the brown bear stuffed toy inside her room.

She's been forgetting to ask her mother regarding the person that gave her such a cute but kind of large bear. Sometimes she'd go to sleep while hugging the said toy. It was just so soft and comforting.

It also helps her feel at ease when she's thinking about a lot of things too much ever since she woke up and came to know that she's in one of her favorite fiction world, not to mention that it was also one of the things that comforted her a lot when she's having frequent visits at the hospital or before getting a surgery on her heart...back at the real world she lived in.

Now, she's wondering how her little brother Akio and mother doing there.

"Akio's not a little boy there anymore..." she mumbled as she found herself hugging the soft bear tightly. "I'm sure he'll do a good job by being at mom's side and comforting her." Then the girl went silent as she buried her face in the bear's soft and fluffy chest.

"They're doing fine there, right..?" She asked a question that no one answered. Not even herself was capable of answering it confidently.

'They should be. With me now gone, there's no need for mom to overwork herself just to pay for my hospital bills. She's suffered a lot because of me...Akio, too. Besides I'm not only happy but also healthy in this world. I don't need to worry about my heart even after doing some heavy exercises.'

[Y/n] nods her head then smiled tenderly, though the little sadness in her eyes was still evident.

"Don't worry, you two." She softly said, imagining her mother and younger brother's smiling faces. "I'm happy here..."