「8」- Just hits different

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ This chapter may contain some tw for some readers. Said readers are advised to take caution.❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

"Let's see..."

[Y/n] muttered while whipping her head left and right. She was looking for a certain place after sneaking out of school when it was only lunch break.

It was thrilling and fun as she described.

Though, she did feel guilty for lying to her good friend Takashi. He looked so worried over her when she's only acting, feigning sickness!

The lilac haired practically escorted her to the infirmary and didn't even wanted to leave. It made [Y/n]'s guilt to drastically rise up that it almost made her spill the beans — tell Mitsuya that she's got far more interesting things to do rather than listen to a boring lecture and make her sleepy.

By interesting to do, she meant by watching a certain scenario in the story as she wants to see it live, no, for real with her own two eyes instead of through a small or big screen.

And to inform you sweet readers, it has been about four days since our precious female protagonist regained a part of her memory, and thanks to that, she's become aware of the situation she's into or got into.

She's been doing nothing but thinking or planning things on how to save the characters — as a matter of fact her good friends.

"Should be somewhere around here." While running her head and running her hand through her hair, [Y/n] soon hears those loud shouting from the distance which she immediately dashed off to.

"THATS ENOUGH TAKEMICHI!!" Shouted the familiar teen with a pompadour hairstyle that has the color of a plum.

"Woah, it's Akkun– the mizo mid crew in the flesh." She mumbled after finally reaching the place and hiding behind a bush by squatting.

Her eyes then went to the boy whose named Takemichi. His beaten and bloody state made her to scrunch her nose, obviously feeling sympathetic over him.

"Takemichi.." She whispered but in complete awe this time. Her face brightened, her [e/c] lit and looked like it was sparkling due to admiration.

"My ally."

"Not yet..." she saw him mutter, and even if she didn't heard it she already knows what he said and because of his words, [Y/n] heard the delinquents that was watching everything happened since from the start cheer and shout even more loudly, completely roused up while Takemichi's friends were in utter disbelief.