「35」- Investigation

— A year ago —

— A year ago —

"Excuse me."

A polite voice called out to a tall teen who has the standard bleached delinquent pompadour. Said guy turned around to see the person who disturbed him when they should just be minding their own damn business.

"Huh?" Nobutaka Osanai. "The hell you want?" He glowered as his narrowed menacing eyes scanned the person he was now facing. A boy who's about the same age as him, possibly a year younger.

But what's a guy with mellow eyes and a kind smile called him for? To ask him for directions? What a joke – No...there's something off with this person despite his gentle and soft features.

He gave off a dangerous vibe, and since Osanai's a delinquent, he's seen a lot of guys from different gangs — people, but of course...not that much.

The person before him may seem nice but he's not your typical guy to mess with. He seemed uncanny and if you looked closer into the boy's dark brown eyes, you'll feel how sinister it is.

"Haha, you're rude." Masashi laughed. "As expected of a delinquent." He adds, his smile somewhat mocking with a hint of disgust in his dark eyes as Osanai notes.

And that same delinquent boy hates being looked down on and because of that, a visible scowl showed on his already intimidating face but the raven haired boy continued to smile.

He felt his blood boil for not being taken seriously —respected. Having the feeling of wanting to beat the guy into a pulp, Masashi let out a small hum and disturbs Osanai's dangerous thoughts.

"Anyways, I'll try to make this quick since it seems like we can both agree that we already dislike each other despite this being our first meeting." Masashi laughed while fixing the left side arm of his sleeve.

"You're Osanai, right?" He starts with that question first. "You see, there's this person who wants you to work with them." Masashi loosens the tie of his uniform and raffles his hair which was

"If you do, you'll be able to have whatever you want."

Osanai motions for his head to let the boy continue while looking suddenly interested in hearing him out.

"As long as you follow everything we say, we'll have no problems." Masashi smirked with mischief glinting in his eyes. "I'll be responsible with delivering the messages to you on what you need to do from them since as I've said, they're quite a busy...guy."

The boy raises his hand to put it on top of Osanai's shoulder, smirk widening. "Make sure to follow our words because the outcome is what we need or else we've all just wasted our energy on nothing." He said, hand moving to pat the blonde's shoulder.

"Huh..." Osanai warily stared at the mischievous boy first before opening his mouth. "Since you're just some lackey, wanna tell me who's this person I'm gonna work with?"