「56」- His feelings

Stepping inside the hospital, [Y/n] first went towards the front desk to check in with a graceful smile adorning her feature

After the quick and small chat with the kind nurse, the girl went inside an elevator and pressed one of the buttons that has a number written over it, one in which she wish to stop on.

Done with the short ride, she walked through the hallway for only a couple of seconds before coming to a stop in front of a room that has its door closed.

She knocked first before opening the door, an endearing smile appearing on her face as the person she came to visit looked surprised, almost shocked to see her.

He even went into a dazed state because of how sudden her appearance came standing before him that he came to wonder if what he's seeing was nothing but a mere illusion.

A cruel act that his own brain was carrying out to play with him as it knows too well on how much he's been yearning to see her.

He can't remember too well since the last he felt her warm, gentle touch that he found so comforting, relaxing, safe.

And heard her lovely voice again, her cute giggles and sexy chuckles, saw her captivating smile while being gazed at with those mesmerizing [e/c] that's full of genuine affection and seemed to hold stars in them.

Oh, dear. Because of the illusion – the prank his brain was committing, Kazutora's desire to see [Y/n] has become even more stronger than ever.

He misses her so much. The girl that makes him feel like he's standing just a meter away from a blazing fire, but instead of avoiding and running away due to how hot and dangerous it is, he does the opposite.

He chooses to run towards the fire and let himself be engulfed by it as he found the warmth pleasant and comforting.

Thankfully, Keisuke, Chifuyu, his new friend that he recently became friends with thanks to the black haired boy, and the others, Kazutora managed to occupy his mind with other things instead of just her.

But when visiting's over and he's left all alone, there goes his brain again. Of course, he tries his hardest not to let [Y/n] win so he goes on thinking about other things until he falls asleep.

But with more days passing by that it's already became a week and a half, almost two, since he's been hospitalized, Kazutora found himself lacking patience.

He was even feeling a bit angry and kind of jealous of the others even though he knows too well that he shouldn't because despite what he's done, especially to Mikey, specifically his older brother, he was forgiven and is still consider as a friend, and a part of Toman.

Keisuke and the others told him about the reason on why [Y/n] couldn't visit for the time being after he asked. She was busy with both school and training, but mostly the latter.