「58」- Satisfied

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝Hello! Sorry for taking so long to update. I got sick, I'm sleep deprived, and I lost motivation .-.

I've been trying to get this story out of my head so I wouldn't overthink about how I would write this chapter which led me into reading smau(s) on Tumblr about, uh, Scaramouche because he's just so 😩 that I keep coming back for him.

Sadly this little bitch didn't come home.

Anyways, continuing on. So while searching for something to read and waste time, I stumbled upon this one fic. (behind the lens is the title, @ventismacchiato) just in case if someone among you is interested 😗

I got carried away and went ahead and searched for more which made me motivated!

but not resuming with writing this story 🥲 (ofc I'll still continue this. I managed to have frisk's (from undertale) determination to finish it).

And so, yeah, it made me want to try making a smau fic of Scaramouche and it's already in my notes even tho idk how I should start doing it and the fact that I should doing that Shin x reader first because LMAO that book shoulda been the first thing I wrote and published instead of Remember and yet here we are 🌝

...Look at me getting carried away with my rambling. Apologies for the long talking and taking so long to update. Do enjoy :D

But before that...
Any thoughts about having a Q&A?🧍❞
♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

At school, a lot of students are seen exiting each of their classrooms because it was now time for lunch.

Some students left with their lunchboxes, some went to the cafeteria, some wandered around to find a quiet place, and some simply stayed in their seats to either eat there or just sleep.

'It's already lunchtime...' Takashi silently thinks, his dejected expression switching to a grim one as his memory about the lesson(s) his teacher(s) discussed on each subjects were either muddled or hazy.

'I keep on losing my focus.' He puts the palm of his hand over the lower part of his face. 'I...can't help but wonder on who she was texting and..making her smile...' his eyes narrowed and his lips slightly parted.

"It bothers me." He admits to himself by quietly muttering the words with a red hue appearing and coating his cheeks.

'This is bad.' He lets out a small groan before shaking his head lightly. 'If I continue to be like this, school might be over before I know it...' His eyes shift to the person who'd frequently occupy his mind, even right now despite telling himself to stop.