「44」- Deja vu

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝I had writer's block on a certain part again...I'm glad I made it pass through. I hope you enjoy this chapter like the previous ones, and I'd be delighted to know about your thoughts like usual <3❞

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

The fight was still going on strong as loud cheers came from Valhalla's side because of the stunt Keisuke pulled on Kisaki.

"Baji-kun!" Takemichi shouted out of concern for the black haired boy when after seeing him get thrown away by Kisaki's vice captain.

"First was Hanagaki then Baji..." the boy with glasses muttered under his breath after standing up. Blood can now be seen trailing down his face from his head.

"The hell's their problem?" He asked in a deep voice while clearly showing contempt in his eyes due to the bubbling anger he's currently feeling for the two teens he brought up.

He glared daggers at Keisuke. "Seriously, if it weren't for [Y/n], I might have long..." he clicked his tongue and didn't finished his sentence as the girl's face he mentioned came in mind.

"Vice captain." He first called to the stoic man standing beside him before stating something threatening. "You're dead if you space out again."

"I'm sorry, sir!" The guy instantly apologized as he hears his superior speak up again in the same authoritative voice.

"Don't underestimate Baji, but be sure that you don't end up killing him or you'll go with him, too." Kisaki nonchalantly states, a scoff erupting from him the next when he felt the said boy's burning stare on the back of his head.

"After all, the purpose of this battle is to take him back." He raised his hand to wipe the blood away on his face using the sleeve of uniform as he spoke once more.

"It'd be all for naught if he does indeed get himself killed."

He finished with a frown on his face before turning his head and body to completely face the person he's talking about.

'I don't want [Y/n] to be sad over an idiot's death.'

Keisuke couldn't help but to harden his glare with such a cold look in his eyes, though at the same time, confusion could be seen on it.