「63」- Twisted

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

° °

❝ This chapter may find some of you dear readers uncomfortable, please proceed with caution as it contains a tw: Suicide.

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

"It's obvious [Y/n]'s scheming something again."

Inside her room that was quite spacious and decorated simply, Hatsumi rest her chin under the palm of her hand with a smirk that was faint on her face. She's currently sat in front of a square shaped table and a chess board that has the black and white pieces all lying on top, except for the white king. Next to the board game was her drink. A drink that's nothing like water and placed inside a stemware glass that contains a dark liquid inside.

Yes, the girl was drinking wine (not blood).

And no, she did not stole it from her father.

She'd rather go drink something else than having to sneak or even step inside the office of that old man which she strongly find loathsome. She bought her own wine with the help of someone, namely her driver. She just have to say the same excuse she's been using from the previous rounds and voila, he's got it.

The said excuse being: A gift for her father.

"I just can't tell what exactly it is, but I do know Masashi and I are both in for something that's clearly not good..." She tittered as she leisurely leaned her back. "Ahh, it's hard to relax and be ease of mind when I don't know what's going on in her mind at this moment." She whined, her lips formed in a pout for a moment as she let out a sigh after.

"For all I know, [Y/n] must have some kind of a brilliant plan in getting rid of me in the most painful way, and even if it doesn't happen today then it's certainly soon." She huffed out, her gaze trailing after the rolling piece that fell off from the board to the floor after she accidentally tipped it too much. "It's how she's ever been since she's found out the real truth...and she'd enjoy the sight of my so-called-wretched state whenever she does."

Glowering, her hand went and reached for her drink again. She downed it one go, finishing it this time. Feeling foul and irritated about something, Hatsumi's grip around the glass tightened slightly.

"That day...it seems like it's engraved in me now." With a deep scowl on her face, she glared at her trembling hand and clenched it into a fist after setting the now empty glass down back on the table. "How revolting."

═══════════════
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
L̸͓̐́͠o̷̜̣̿͂͋̕ȏ̶̡̝͕̖p̷̱̼̙͚͍̙̉̀ ̷͒̈n̸̻͊́̿̋̿ǫ̷̭̥̮͛̂.̷͙̹͖̼̼͋̉̈́͘█̴̯̭̆̃█̵̳̰̟̞̂