「28」- Answers!

— A day after the dinner/drowning at the Shiba residence —

the Shiba residence —

Darkness.

That was all what the teen saw, well except for the faint glowing light on her body.

"Welcome."

[Y/n] turned around and saw the little girl who looked exactly like her during her childhood days. An 8 year old child stared at her figure with a small smirk on her face.

"It's good that you figured out on your own on how to get to me." She said while [Y/n] approaches her. "I was getting a bit impatient you see."

The teen slightly backed away due to the scary vibe the little girl gave.

"Because of what that Masashi bastard did, it became a bit hard to communicate with you again." She said through an intimidating smile while [Y/n] hums and thinks about the time when she suddenly talked and disappeared during Rindou's visit back then.

"And may I remind you to become more careful with getting yourself hurt, like badly?" She sighed making the older girl to slightly tilt her head.

"Your body back at the real world, which you live in or belong to is still healing." She took a step forward. "You get hurt here, your real body also receives damage."

[Y/n]'s eyes widens before she arches an eyebrow at the small girl with a questionable expression on her face.

The little girl continues but in a casual tone, "And that's why you suddenly sleeping for almost 24 hours and with the sudden large appetite after what occurred on August 3rd or the Masashi attack thing happened as the result."

The young girl said those words as if it wasn't a big deal while the teen in front of her looked incredulous about the information she heard.

"The result was a way for your body to heal since your body here," she raised both of her hands and clasped it together. "And your body at the real world are both connected."

She put her hands back down. "Did you get it? You get hurt here, your body which is still alive but in a coma state back at the real world gets hurt too and that's already bad as it already received a pretty hard damage due to the bus accident."

Then she adds another, "And the badly you get hurt, there's a possibility for you to sleep not just a day but weeks or even years." She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Sleeping for such a long time and eating a lot, like really a lot serves as a way for your soul to heal." The little girl takes a step forward, obviously ignoring [Y/n]'s perplexed expression.