「65」- Acceptance of defeat

"So

"So..." 

Keisuke's gaze shifts between [Y/n] and to his friends, who he still holds a grudge because of how they treated him like a laughingstock earlier. He swears to himself that he'll get back at them soon.

"Did you really burn that school down or?" He asked with a huff and a little pout on his lips while being upset making his friends to laugh a little at him again and make him grumble. Not too long, he returns to focusing on what he's feeling the moment the topic of burning a school down was brought up.

He knows that [Y/n] didn't burn a building down yet at the same time he was having this feeling that she indeed did something like but he can't exactly tell when or at least how. Until a glimpse of...maybe a memory or maybe a dream resurfaced in his mind.

The sky was dark just like how it is today, meaning that It was also night. The him there was walking on the side of the street after seemingly going to a convenience store as there was a black plastic occupying one of his hands while the other was inside his pocket. The plastic contained nothing but snacks for him to munch on because he loudly just said so himself.

And with him excited to return back home, to his room to be exact, he stopped in his tracks when he saw a familiar silhouette from where he now stood. 

But before he could call out the person's name to confirm whether he was right or not, the strong scent of something burning in the air caught his attention. He saw dark smoke and bright, raging flames coming from inside of what he knows a school, whereas the culprit has disappeared.

What's bothering Keisuke the most was how it all felt real due to how vivid it was causing for a shiver to run down his spine.

Mitsuya's chuckling and light nudge of his elbow on the side of his arm brought the dark haired boy back to reality. "Dude." 

With the latter frowning, he shouts, "What? I just wanna make it sure!" He points a finger at the [h/c] who gave nothing but an innocent gaze and smile. "We all know she's capable of doing something like that and can even get away with it!"

"Aww, he knows me well." [Y/n] mumbles, seemingly pleased due to how her smile seemed to practical glow. 'But with how he's acting...it's obvious he's conflicted whether what he saw in his dream was real or not.' She receives a stink eye from her obsidian haired friend making for her to smirk deviously with half lidded eyes. It irked him.

"Well, the school must've been real shitty if [Y/n] really did burn it down." Nahoya was the first to reply and step forward in defending the girl's action despite not really with a shrug of his shoulder while being nonchalant.

Though his grin soon widened at the imagination of her spreading oil inside, outside, and around the school building before lighting a match with a snicker and wicked smile on. He found it hilarious and real awesome as he comments in his mind.