The song was getting to the more intense parts now so I really had to focus on the notes but Seth kept invading my mind. When the song was over I looked at Mr.Jay.

He just looked at me, blinked, and asked me if I was ready for the next song. I took that as a bad sign. I probably was thinking to much and my singing was probably awful.

He started playing Good Morning Baltimore and I was determined to win him over this time.

I tried my hardest this time, only thinking about the song and having fun with it. When I was finished I looked at him and his face was expressionless. Oh my god was I that bad?

"Actually, before you leave can you sing a little of Can't Stop The Beat?" He asked.

"Sure."

Can't Stop The Beat was I actually my favorite song in the whole movie. I only thought about having fun with this one.

You cant stop an avalanche

As it races down the hill

You can try to stop the seasons, girl

But ya know you never will

And you can try to stop my dancin' feet

But i just cannot stand still

'Cause the world keeps spinning

'Round and 'round

And my heart's keeping time

To the speed of sound

I was lost til i heard the drums

Then i found my way

'Cause you can't stop the beat

Ever since this old world began

A woman found out if she shook it

She could shake up a man

And so i'm gonna shake and shimmy it

The best that i can today

'Cause you cant stop

The motion of the ocean

Or the sun in the sky

You can wonder if you wanna

But i never ask why

And if you try to hold me down

I'm gonna spit in your eye and say

That you cant stop the beat!

Mr.Jay stopped me there since the other part was for Penny.

"That's all." He said and started jotting down notes and he underlined something.

"Ok." I said walking out towards my friend. This morning I felt really confident but now I felt like a deflated balloon.

"How'd you do?" Angelina asked me.

I shrugged.

"Ok thank you guys for coming and you can all go home. Tomorrow is dancing so dress appropriately." She said.

I walked over to Seth who was talking to Nate. When Nate saw me he said bye to Seth and walled away. I rolled my eyes. Now he was just acting like a baby.

"What's going on between you and Nate?" Seth asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Ok, let's go. We're tutoring at your house right?" He asked me.