34. Gone

'Keep up!' Thea mused as she rode her horse darting through the woods, she had never felt so rebellious before and she loved how freeing it was. She was choosing to leave, to run away from her fate and choose her own destiny. She smiled back at sandor, this could be fun.

++

'Where is Theadora?" Olenna hissed looking around but Margaery elbowed her to be quiet. 'She is to marry the imp, she should be here.'

'We will find her after.' Margaery assured.

'Your house has come to our aid the whole realm is in your debt none more so than I,' Joffrey said as Garlan knelt before joffrey. Garlen, Loras, Margaery Tyrell and their grandmother olenna, along with their Tyrell troops had come to their aid but they were not doing it from the goodness of their hearts.

'Ser Garlan Tyrell.' Joffrey said and he stepped forward bowing down before the king 'your house has come to my aid the whole realm is in your debt as am I. if your family would ask anything in return ask it and it shall be yours.'

'Your Grace my sister Margaery... her husband was taken from us before... She remains innocent I would ask your grace to find it in your heart to do us this great honor to join our houses.' Garlan requested still kneeling before him.

'Is this what you want lady Margaery?' Joffrey questioned, as she stepped forward, sansa stood at the over look staring down at them.

'It is you grace... with all my heart your grace. I have come to love you from afar, tales of your courage and wisdom have never been far from my ears.' Margaery said flattering him. 'And those tales have taken root deep inside of me.'

'I do have heard tales of your beauty and Grace but they do not do you justice my lady.' Joffrey complimented. 'it would be an honor to return your love but I will promise to another.' Joffrey reminded them. 'A king must keep his word'

''Your Grace the judgment of your small council.... giving you proper advisor as not to marry the daughter of a man who committed treason against you. a girl whose brother is an open rebellion against the throne as we speak for the good of the realm your counselors beg you to set Sansa Stark aside.' Cersei informed him. There was an uproar, agreeing with the queen regent in the throne room Joffrey stood up.

'I would like to heed your wishes and the wishes of my people but I took a holy vow.' Joffrey said and sansa's heart plummeted.

'Your Grace' maester pycelle said stepping forward. 'The gods do indeed hold of betrothal solemn but your father bless his memory made this pack before the starks revealed their falseness... I have consulted with the high septon and he assures me that for the good of the realm, to free you from any promises you have made to them in the sight of gods.' Pycelle assured him.

'The gods are good I am free to heed my heart.' Joffrey proclaimed. 'Ser Garlan I will gladly wed your sweet sister... you will be my queen.' Joffrey told her 'and I will love you from this day until my last day.' Sansa couldnt help but smile

'My lady my sincerest condolences.' Petyr said coming up behind sansa.

'They are right I'm not good enough for him.' Sansa lied innocently.

'You are good enough for many things... he would've enjoyed beating you and now that you are a woman he would've enjoyed you in other ways as well.'

'But if he is not marrying me-'

'and you thought he would let you go home?' petyr questioned. 'Joffrey is not the boy who gives away his toys.' Petyr told her. 'you have a tender heart just like your mother did at your age. I see so much of her in you she was like a sister to me... For her sake I will help get you home.'

Bride To Be // Sandor CleganeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara